The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The 'Bonk Ban' and Political Interference.

The 'Bonk Ban' and Political Interference.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All
shadyminister,

I think you've lost the plot. Surely you can come up with something better than that.

Although I must admit I have worked with a lot of engineers who actually think that an Arts degree covers things like basket weaving and finger painting.

I tried to explain it to them and told them I did things like history, sociology, archaeology, anthropology, philosophy, etc. and you guessed it: they asked "What's that stuff about?"

It's painful shady ....... it's painful.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 20 November 2020 7:34:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now you are just lying.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 20 November 2020 9:25:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bonking Barney, also known as Barnyard Joy, has come out in favour of a Politian's inalienable right to bonk his staff! Particularly Coalition MP's. Bonking Barney went on to say that the right is enshrined in the Australian Constitution from 1901, and there has been a long proud tradition established of Coalition MP's bonking their staff, himself included. Barn's barrister can be seen arguing the "right to bonk" before the High Court of Australia in the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMuh33BMZYY&ab_channel=thecomputerdude24TV%26MovieClips
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 21 November 2020 7:57:53 AM
Paul1405,

Maybe the Armidale Council could organise an annual Bonk Fest in honour of Barnaby and whatshername.

They could invite celebrity couples like Gladys & Dazza along with Christian Porter and the girls from the local bars in Canberra to regale us with their real life experiences.

It will be an unforgettable event.

I bet you don't have anything like that going for you in Fiji.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 21 November 2020 8:21:58 AM
Indiana Jones,

So what did you get for Finger-Painting 101, 201 and 301 ? A P2 each year ? If first you don't succeed .....

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 21 November 2020 8:45:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
pseudo-mouth,

I got HDs in both finger painting and basket weaving.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 21 November 2020 8:51:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy