The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if its all for nothing

What if its all for nothing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
mhaze,

When you leave NUMBERS out of your arguments you actually start to make sense.

Yes, I also think WHO has a lot of explaining to do on the question of its relationship with China.

Everyone knows my views on China. I shouldn't be smug but I can't resist saying: "I told you so!"

I also think a lot of Australian politicians, bureaucrats and business people have a lot of explaining to do on their relationship with China over the past 30 years, which I see being the underlying reasons that our society has crashed to the extent it has from the Wuhan virus.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 9 April 2020 7:51:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr O,
"When you leave NUMBERS out of your arguments you actually start to make sense."

Yes, we've seen many times in the past that numbers confuse you no end.

More on WHO....
“The Chinese Communist Party used the WHO to mislead the world,” Rubio stated. “The organization’s leadership is either complicit or dangerously incompetent. I will work with the Trump Administration to ensure the WHO is independent and has not been compromised by the CCP before we continue our current funding.”

Virtually every day brings new reductions in projections of the severity of the virus..."By Wednesday, the projection dropped the estimated total deaths to 60,415, revised down from 81,766 deaths, which was revised from down 93,531, a revised number itself.

Moreover, the projected total hospital bed shortage decreased from 34,654 to 15,852 (a revised number from April 5), and the so-called “peak” of hospital usage was pushed up from April 15 to April 11. The peak daily death toll was also moved up to April 12, from the revised April 16 date."

So just like a normal flu season.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 9 April 2020 1:51:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

Don't be thick mate, this is what I said;

“The figure of 81,733 projected deaths comes directly from this site http://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

You have got some second hand quote from it which is fine but I have been following this site for a while now and seen the figures adjust as States up their isolation protocols. “

That quote from your post was "# of deaths projected decreased from 93,531 to 81,766" and the earliest record of it was made of Twitter by Alica Smith on Twitter. Let me know if I was wrong.
http://twitter.com/Alicia_Smith19/status/1247140408125202433

Brix has nothing to do with the Health Data site. She is from the White House team while the site is independently run from donations by the Bill and Melinda Foundation.

The site now shows total projected USA death at 60,415 by August 4, 2020. which is startlingly 10% under that of the UK. Fortunately the US had very solid state leaders who have managed to protect their population for a buffoon for a leader, not so the UK who have an extra special stupidity behaviour from theirs.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 9 April 2020 2:49:26 PM
'Fortunately the US had very solid state leaders who have managed to protect their population for a buffoon for a leader, '

Oh its the Russians Steelie sorry no Ukraine. And you expect to be taken seriously! Are you related to Jim Acosta? Oh well what would you expect from lying liberal left media. Thank God few are listening anymore.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 9 April 2020 2:56:16 PM
Each life saved from the China virus has cost $300 million. That's a starting point for nationalising, without compensation, Chinese properties in Australia.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 9 April 2020 4:00:26 PM
Dear runner,

No leaping to the defense of Boris then? Well he isn't your president then is he.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 9 April 2020 4:56:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15