The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if its all for nothing

What if its all for nothing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
I do believe Hassy was a member of the Luftwaffe back in the day, flying his trusty old Messerschmitt. Hassy needs help understanding English, does anyone "sprechen deutsch"?
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 7 April 2020 8:28:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Any idea how sick that sounds?
Steeleredux,
Any idea how sick your question sounds ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 7 April 2020 9:38:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

Nope. Why don't you tell me?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 8 April 2020 12:22:05 AM
SteeleRedux,
Supporting corruption & incompetence is very, very sick in my opinion, that's why !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 8 April 2020 6:20:26 AM
Dear individual,

Stop being a dropkick mate.

I found the idea of deliberately infecting 10 people with the virus out of some manufactured spite to be reprehensible and you have translated that into me supporting corruption?

What an idiotic think to say.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 8 April 2020 7:57:01 AM
Indy, a brilliant idea for you!

Since you are so set on taking out those non-productive's. We could kill two birds with the one stone. Those Aged welfare folks, how about we call for "volunteers", I can see you warming up right now, we put them up for experimentation, say 1,000 we inject with paint thinners, and another 1,000 with battery acid, etc, etc, then we introduce them to their new best coronavirus! Never know we might eventually discover a vaccine! For those who don't wish to volunteer, soup kitchens and salt mines seem a very good idea. Of course this would not apply to self funded retirees such as myself, but some must make a sacrifice for the common good. Can I count you in?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 8 April 2020 8:44:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12