The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Global warming garbage.

Global warming garbage.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17
  13. ...
  14. 84
  15. 85
  16. 86
  17. All
Dear Bazz,

Mate, this bloke just dissected each of your points quite calmly and surgically and your only response was to tell him to take a Bex?

You had your backside handed to you so I suppose you didn't have much room to do anything else. Far right taking points ignoring the critical defunding of fire response services as well as the wall of denial which faced the retired fire chiefs when they tried to alert the PM speaks far more than the guff you are trying to push on the rest of us.

Go away and sort out a response which is in better keeping with the facts on the ground rather that the fanciful excuses and misdirection your lot are claiming.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 2 January 2020 6:17:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Max is as bad as you at this tactic of going around and around finally
wearing out the oponent.
Frankly I just can't be bothered to undertake that nonsense.
I have sat at the table with the RFS and other seniors and heard
their worries. They cannot even organise what is needed and not spend
a cracker so money is only a small part of the problem.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 2 January 2020 6:32:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And still not one of the global warming useful idiots have apologised for the absolute garbage, [as in my first post], of the predictions by their gods & themselves that have been used to scare kids & little Swedish girls.

They have no shame.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 2 January 2020 6:46:30 PM
I have given various answers and explanations to many points explaining the GW, CC promotions, but to date I have only read the same old mantra being pushed by self promoting wannabee experts like SR.
I have admitted my lack of knowledge on this topic, and rely heavily on the research and information I come across, from which to take my cues.
So SR and other alleged, self proclaimed experts, the facts you keep repeating ad-nauseam, we have all heard before, and they are parts of a much bigger jig-saw, which no-one here has finished assembling.
So in the absence of the truth, let's just tone it down, until their is actual and real things to confirm all the opinions and theories and assumptions.
Oh, and as for these fires, you attempt to mis-lead and lie, by deflecting the blame away from the greens, who by the way, did a trade off deal years ago with the then govt, and because of their sick agenda, no controlled burning of any form was allowed to be entertained.
So don't lie or deflect as if you guys know what your talking about.
I have no allegiance to any political party, so my comments are not biased.
So blame the greens not the climate.
I can't believe the BS you guys put out, especially you older guys, have you forgotten the heat waves we used to have, the weather patterns of decades ago?
These fires have got bugger-all to do with the climate, only the weather, and yes we have had a shift of same to the East, that's got nothing to do with CO2, so just get back in your box and look into things without your 'bias' blinkers on.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 2 January 2020 7:24:32 PM
Dear Hasbeen,

Just two lines of a pontificating platitude with no apology for the absolute dogs breakfast of a thread?

You really are pathetically shameless aren't you. I have done the work you should have done and looked at the providence on the article and even posted the war scenario study from where it was derived, described by climate scientists as EXTREME, yet you are still defending it.

Head off and find us something reasonable to discuss because this has been a huge fail on your behalf. Looking forward to something with some semblance of merit from you.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 2 January 2020 7:38:28 PM
We have Mr. Steele Redux telling us that Computer models predict fires.
"People and property are being lost in unprecedented fires all predicted by climate change modelling." Note Predicted, By Whom?

If you believe that the atmosphere must be polluted by CO2 to prove it you light fires. It is not the Climate that started the fires it is GW extremists that have lit the bush to increase the CO2 in the atmosphere. Yes there is an increase in CO2 in the atmosphere and humans are responsible, so it scares the daylights out of people and destroys small businesses and our economy, in an attempt to bring about Marxism. The idea is use fear to bring about social change. Yes humans are the cause of the increase of the current carbon in the atmosphere. Carbon is neither increased nor reduced it just changes form, it is the basis of all living forms.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 2 January 2020 7:46:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17