The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Win for Women

A Win for Women

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
SHY do not like the lady
BUT some posters seem not to like women, and actively tell us that
Look again at the total failure of a man who said these things to her
See the court agreed he never should have
Then tell me why so many have focuses on other than the insult and its justified outcomes
Posted by Belly, Friday, 29 November 2019 4:59:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A win for women ? I don't think real women will take that as a compliment at all !
Posted by individual, Friday, 29 November 2019 4:57:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You old mate think very differently than most
A woman, badly abused by a man not known for his rationality
Gets one hundred thousand dollars, donates it to charity, as the thread say a step forwards for? women
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 30 November 2019 4:46:27 AM
Gets one hundred thousand dollars, donates it to charity,
Belly,
Paleeeze ! You think she gave the money out of goodness of her heart ? There goes another herd of pink elephants !
It would have been political suicide for her to not do so. Ever heard of the word hypocrisy ?
It goes with people who lack integrity ! In an age where money rules nobody gives away such sums. I bet she'll be writing it off tax as a donation so, it's us who are ultimately giving that money.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 30 November 2019 7:16:22 AM
Ok, do we know if that money has done any good yet ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 3 December 2019 6:35:46 AM
You certainly are cynical Indy, not like a couple of Nationals, Bonking Barney and Fat George off in pursuit of women whilst being paid by the taxpayer. Oh no, nothing returned or donated from that pair of clowns! I would be disappointed in any Greens politician that did not get a hostile reaction from the rabid right, the crusty old men brigade on the forum included.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 3 December 2019 8:36:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy