The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Win for Women

A Win for Women

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Hi Kirby,

I think she's already designated where it is to be donated to. Don't jump the gun :)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Tuesday, 26 November 2019 2:03:42 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
COME COME KIRBY!she has already donated it let's look at the fool who said what he said
Then ask [you folk know I dislike the woman] why not? he acted like a grub
She earned it
A future will come, when online comment will see us held to account, once again dislike of her not truth is getting aired here
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 26 November 2019 2:28:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
saw a woman standing with and looking like a Green the other day accusing male fire fighters as women bashers. She said that when they returned from fighting fires they were a lot more likely to beat their women. Seems like some get away with the most despicable things and some don't. The Greens never apologised for inviting such commentary.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 26 November 2019 2:45:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
happy to apologize, if she has given the money away
Posted by kirby483, Tuesday, 26 November 2019 3:27:40 PM
runner,

Why don't you put up the evidence; "Greens have said as bad if not worse... say it under parliamentary privilege." I do believe according to your creed you burn in hell for lying.

I'm glad to see David Leyonhjelm get his comeuppance, its been a long time coming for this political fraudster, a charlatan who has never been liberal or democratic, using the terms to sponge his way in. Leyonhjelm was never popular, other than with no more than the very few, those from the radical right, mostly haters and gun lovers, he managed to worm his way into parliament on the unsuspecting coattails of others, along with the luck of the donkey vote, ahandful of donkeys voted for him . Knowing his goose was cooked as a senator, Leyonhjelm sculled off to contest the 2019 NSW state election, where he was unceremoniously pissed on by the voters. Leyonhjelm political achievements include a failed attempt to have the Adler lever action shotgun legally imported into Australia, and claiming the medical benefits of smoking, after receiving a donation of $55k from "Big Tobacco".

Good riddance to bad rubbish, never to be heard from again. Exit stage right!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 26 November 2019 4:19:04 PM
I'm with ttbn on this one !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 26 November 2019 4:21:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy