The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Win for Women

A Win for Women

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
a big supporter of Gladys Liu?
Mr Opinion,
Haven't a clue who that is, I only have your posts to judge you et al by!
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 3:37:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey runner,
Re you story link:
- What I want to know is who do you have to know to get the Sydney Morning Herald, The Daily Telegraph, 9 News etc. to blur the photo of your face when your leaving court?

Who do you have to know, who do you have to pay, and how much does that service cost?
Or is this service only available to certain people
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 3:49:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
not sure Armchair but I doubt whether the same grace would be given to a white middle aged male.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 5:43:28 PM

Here is an interesting development :

http://7ampodcast.com.au/episodes/changing-consent-law

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 6:55:19 PM
Looked at the link Banjo, bit different than this case
Then again so are most of the comments
Leave [not you Banjo] personal dislike of the woman out of it
Then tell us what your view would be if that idiot said those things to your wife or daughter
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 November 2019 11:28:59 AM
There is a massive difference in the ability of (straight) men and women to find sex partners. Those women who exploit this forfeit their right to complain about double standards. Equality isn't a moral trump card to be dragged out when convenient and ignored the rest of the time.

The main way women exploit this inequality is by judging potential sex partners by every criteria under the sun. I understand that people who are used to judging others usually struggle with being judged. However, men have a right to decide which women are worthy of love.

The few men who measure-up tend to be dudebros who have no interest in a long term relationship. When the brief period of sexual use dressed up as a relationship ends, the women absolutely hate their "ex". The idea that women don't criticise men who sleep around is ridiculous.

However, these women tend to rationalise it as though it was a real relationship, which allows them to pursue other men with no real interest in them. They resist facing facts, because privileged people see equality as the biggest injustice in the world.

I have no doubt SHY has complained about men who loved her and left her. However, like many women, her "feminism" is carefully designed not to cost her very much.
Posted by benk, Thursday, 28 November 2019 9:18:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy