The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Win for Women

A Win for Women

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
I don't think David Leyonhjelm would have anything adverse to say about Gladys Liu. After all she too is a member of Team ScuMo. Which for me begs the question: I wonder if David Leyonhjelm is affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party in any way whatsoever?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 5:39:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Opinion,
Judging between your posts & those of Leyonhjelm's it's pretty difficult to pick a winner in ill logic.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 6:24:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

I'm just thinking to myself in text. Just asking a question based on a hunch. I take it you're a big supporter of Gladys Liu?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 7:01:34 AM
Paul,

If by 'battle fatigues' you mean camouflage dress then I'm with you. camo is banned on most ranges and only dills wear it whilst hunting, firstly because animals look for movement and sniff for scent, and secondly camouflage might be successful in hiding one from other hunters, with possibly disastrous results, same goes for wearing ghillie suits only more so!!
http://www.theghilliesuits.com/ul-ghillieponcho.html
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 9:56:11 AM
Is this a win for all men? A woman making up false harassment claims and writing letters to herself. Another Christine Blassey Ford but here in Australia? An 'academic'? Surely not.

You would think those using race and gender politics have enough egg on their face to drop the nonsense and treat people on a level playing field. No you don't believe all women just like you don't believe all men.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/uts-academic-charged-for-orchestrating-fake-harassment-campaign-against-herself-20191127-p53efv.html
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 10:35:42 AM
The poor dear.

She has obviously been misled by the success of the global warming scam, & academics getting away with a litany of lies & miss truths, for years, & thought academics could get away with anything.

It certainly shows it is not just the arts departments of our universities that are full of people of very doubtful character, staff & students, but that science departments also need careful investigation to eliminate the ratbags.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 1:20:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy