The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Failing Australian Economy

The Failing Australian Economy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. 17
  14. 18
  15. All
Sometimes when in debate we must face the truth indy my old mate talking to you is not producing results
Like sitting on a bicycle without wheels, paddling like hell but getting no place
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 1 December 2019 3:40:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
So, you think drawing attention to the system that has failed us so much over the decades is like peddling a cycle without wheels ? What an uncaring & selfish comment.
Typical unionist, only care about those who give you money rather than those who need help. Pretty much the same as the public service union, don't give a crap about the citizens of the Nation as long as their members get more & more totally undeserved benefits whilst others have to slogg it out on minimum pay.
The economy isn't failing us, our bureaucrats & policy developers & unionists are, in a big way !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 1 December 2019 5:53:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

What do you think of LNP's plan to populate the country regions with cashed up Chinese to create jobs and growth? It worked in the cities so one assumes it will work in the towns.

The mechanics of it are simple: the Chinese buy up all the real estate, businesses and farms, and then bring in Chinese workers too fill the jobs they themselves create.

All the produce from the farms then goes directly to China plus they then bring in Chinese gas fracking operators to extract the gas under the farms, which of course is shipped to China.

I assume you and your pro-China mates like ttbn, mhaze, Hasbeen, Loudmouth, etc. are all okay with this?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 1 December 2019 8:35:47 AM
Mr Opinion,
How could I possibly know what our politicians are planning, good or bad. What I DO KNOW is what I & many others have ealready experienced i.e. things that already happened for which the proof is in the bag. One of these proofs is that Labor Govts do not manage the economy well. Not that the LNP is all that crap-hot either but better they are. I truly wish that's they way people would observe our politics instead of stupid party loyalty !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 1 December 2019 10:49:15 AM
individual,

The truth is that you are pro-China. Why do you and your mates like Hasbeen, mhaze, Loudmouth, ttbn, etc. want to hide the fact that China is trying to take over the country?

You lot are the same when it comes to doing something about AGW. Why are you trying to destroy what was a great country?

Because of you lot we now have a country being ravaged by destructive climate change and overpopulated by the Chinese who care nothing about protecting the environment and maintaining a sustainable world that we can pass on to our descendents. What is your problem!
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 1 December 2019 11:10:11 AM
Mr. O,

Me "pro China". Are you a complete idiot?
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 1 December 2019 11:17:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16