The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Failing Australian Economy

The Failing Australian Economy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. All
ttbn,

Yeah, yeah ....... and ScuMo didn't try to influence the outcome of a police investigation into Angus Taylor. He didn't have to say anything, I think just picking up the phone itself was the message.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 1 December 2019 2:52:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Been a bad week for scomo, the next one will be no better
Not my job to help him but do have some advice if he wants it
Stay away from Macas for a while bloke
The way ahead seems clear, all downhill and run away as fast as he can from the WestMinster system of accountability
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 1 December 2019 2:57:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

Bloody hell mate, I get the feeling your head will explode if you concede even the most basic mistake.

You hac]ve still not offered a retraction of this;

"C'mon, they didn't have the billions from the Futures fund that your mates squandered & from which the nation has not yet recovered.”

Why should anyone bother with any of the outlandish crap you are spouting when you won't address even this?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 1 December 2019 7:38:13 PM
Steele Redux,
Well, what DID they do with that futures fund then ? Did they use it to pull us through the GFC or where did it go ? I'm not looking for excuses to Labor incompetence, you are !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 1 December 2019 11:24:26 PM
Only in your mind individual has the future fund gone
Give us evidence it has been misused/ is gone,thanks
Posted by Belly, Monday, 2 December 2019 5:09:35 AM
Belly,
Well, where are the 60 billion as I was led to believe it was then ? I seem to recall Peter Costello mention that figure. Did the Labor Dud use the money to get through the GFC & if so, it wasn't economic management at all, which is my argument. If he didn't then where is that money now ?
Don't waste our time with sarcastic avoidance quips, just tell us !
Posted by individual, Monday, 2 December 2019 6:06:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18