The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gladys Liu - Are the Questions justified?

Gladys Liu - Are the Questions justified?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25
  13. ...
  14. 27
  15. 28
  16. 29
  17. All
Watch 3 hours of ww2 news real DVDs it focused on the Japaneses invasion of China
7 years before Pearl Harbor
It even, honestly, looked at some opinions that we should not have helped them, [silly stuff they helped us]
Far from that China now, then the USA thought, under a centrist ruler, now under a one ruler one country
Bent on? who truly knows
But again and again my thought is why would the right of reality crowd hide a possible fifth columnist?
[Just think, had the Chinese not held up so many Japanese fighting in their country how much harder the American Island hoping would have been]
Posted by Belly, Friday, 20 September 2019 3:54:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy and runner,

Re coal fired power plants in China: How many of them are powering military-industrial complexes as China rushes to outdo America as the world's most powerful nation?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 20 September 2019 5:55:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'd once again like to Thank You all for your
contributions to this discussion however for
me it has now well and truly run its course.

See you on another discussion. Feel free to continue
with this one if you want. However, I've decided to
go.

Once again - Thanks.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 20 September 2019 6:46:10 PM
A good way to end this topic is if we can all leave feeling that a Chinese Australia is looking more and more like a reality. Take a look at the headlines of this news article that was just published on the web:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-21/china-new-pacific-allies-solomon-islands-kiribati-taiwan/11536122

How long before China starts putting military bases in the South Pacific, creating a wall to the north of Australia that runs from the South China Sea to the eastern tip of the Melanesian archipelago? Maybe we will need all the Gladys Lius we can get when our government has to capitulate to China's demands that Australia becomes part of a Chinese empire led by Xi Jinping.

Well, at least I'll be able to say 'I told you so.'
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 22 September 2019 1:36:23 AM
No prob Mr O, the Liberals will take a leaf out of their founding father 'Pig Iron' Bob's book, and cede all Aussie territory north of Brisbane, goodbye Indy, to the Chinese, aka Japan WWII. No prob, 25 million Aussies should do okay with 250 million new neighbours.

ScuMO' has developed some new government telly adds to get you in the mood. BTW it also plays the new Aussie national anthem. You will need to play this clip to yourself at least 100 times a day, its a new law, Glad got through the parliament with One Nation support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DqvweTYTI0
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 22 September 2019 10:56:19 AM
Dear Paul1405,

I don't think it would take long before the 3 million Chinese living south of Brisbane decided they wanted to join hands with the 250 million of their brothers and sisters north of Brisbane. Like I've been saying for a long time, Australia has a Chinese future. It's not a matter of if, it's just a matter of when.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 22 September 2019 2:07:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25