The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Beautiful Tears

Beautiful Tears

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. All
Robert

Your gate cashing of Davids post to have a go at me was childish.
You didnt like me saying you sound like a control freak- in front of V But Robert you do!.
Instead of leaving a post here you gate crashed HIS thread because you couldnt get my attention.
I thought it would be nice to leave you to alone. Thats why I didnt keep posting!

Your comments are not going to have any effect our work- one way or the other. We have noticed your lack of interest in Animal "Not to repond" to our threads is good as most times it has been either to point out a rule or suggest a new one- including changing the whole of OLO a year back.

I suggested you visit-V didnt I.?
Why because its clear your both lonely.
In "your case" I can understand it.
My reponse to V was not unkind. It was how I felt and how I see things.

If V learns there are others to consider it will help her to be a happier person. Shes young. Shes Sweet but she doesnt understand fully.

So Robert
If you and V get married- Which one of you is going to have to give up their kids?
"Your rules" and NEW LAWS might come back to bite you on the bum.

V. Some more free advise. Love yourself and be happy your kids are healthy.
Go out weekends with the kids and let him have them when it suites. "Dont sit around waisting your life."
I know you cant see it but you are living your life through his movements
Move on and good luck
Remember others are entiled to THEIR lives and famlies just as much as you and yours.
I might post Roberts comments on the other thread so you can see what angered me.
Then again I might not., I will leave you now with Romeo. Let us know if he leaves the toilet seat up.
funny As
Good Luck guys
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 4 September 2007 10:17:16 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALE, strange as it may seem it is possible for men and women to be friends without romance being a part of it. You continue to display a schoolyard mentality in your approach to conflict.

As I stated in the other thread my comment was in response to your behaviour on that thread. The hypocracy of your stance against personal abuse on the threads was fresh in my mind because of your behaviour on this thread but the comments was on that thread because that is where you chose to attack another poster for making a personal attack. I referenced personal attacks which you have made against other posters from a variety of threads, not just this one.

It seems with you that it's never about your actions, it's an attack on your organisation, it's that somebody else is a control freak or that they don't care about animals (in exactly the right way) or that they are abusive (in a different way to the way you are).

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 4 September 2007 11:06:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wonder if it's occurred to PALE that their organisation's interests are poorly served by the prolific childish, bigoted and personal comments that are posted in this forum under its name?

While I'm personally sympathetic to the welfare of animals, there's no way I'd go near 'People Against Live Exports and Intensive Farming' with a barge pole, on the basis of what is posted in this forum under their name.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 4 September 2007 11:38:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Morgan
My names is David and I am the CEO of PALE. I dont often get involved with OLO being far too busy.
However let me asssure you the members including the President and myself are unpaid dedicated people who give up much of their time to assist animals.
Several of these people are lawyers who often work well into the late hours of the morning to acheive great results.

We have seven hundred members who are active.
Most weekends you will find these people delivering hay and other products to struggling farmers that is paid for out of their own pockets.

I have read several of your posts to date and conclude you are not particually concerned about the plight of millions of Animals that face barbaric treatment through the live Export Trade.

That Sir is a matter for you and I do not wish to debate it with you futher.

My concern is your continued comments made against this organisation.

Your personal comments directed to Antje Struthmann throught OLO are noted.

I will not tolerate you following her from post to post to make a general nuisence of yourself to our organisation.

Regarding this particulat thead my only comment is considering nobody is paid a wage and Antje`s doing this in her own time she is quite free to comment on other issues if she wishes and I wish her well.
Please be assured PALE will not be responding to your comments on any threads Mr Morgan and suggest you do like wise.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 4 September 2007 1:56:37 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CJ Morgan, your comment prompted me to see what showed in Google. A couple of basic serches showed little of this stuff. I expect variations on the search terms would show a lot more but the two searches I ran retruned very little OLO material. A more complete seach by an organisation considering involvement with them might be a different matter and something that Wendy (if she is still there) should consider. Most organisations don't allow staff to post personal views in a manner which could be read as reflecting the views of the organisation.

V. Amberlee, sorry I've been sidetracked. That is good news. One of my good friends here has been excited recently because her ex has started spending more time with their kids. He is doing so at his parents place. Leaves me wondering if some dads lack the confidence to have the kids on their own. One step at a time I guess but it's still good news.

Regarding the suggestions made earlier. I don't know your situation but it seems to me that the arrangements are between your ex, his boss and her husband (or if the boss is male then his wife) and that it would probably not be appropriate for you to interfere. Do what you can to make your ex's time with the kids work well for all of them but don't try and manage it for them except if asked for help.

Cheers and sorry if you have copped flack because you were friendly to me.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 4 September 2007 2:45:13 PM
Robert

Wendy did not post the above comments to V - I did. I see nothing what so ever wrong with it.

See what I mean. Now your telling ME what posts I can respond to and how.

I too have been a victim to my husbands X expecting us to take the kids every single weekend[ even on our honey moon] and follow their agenda despite what sports my kids had to miss out on.

Also I worked fifty hours a weeks and over.

You delude yourself that I commented on the bosses wife because you have become friendly with V.

I think you need help to be honest.

As V opended the thread I think she can speak for herself so dare I say Robert mind your own business.

I get very upset when second wives are not considered and shared that with V.

You Robert are making yourself look very foolish.

Regarding you Morgan rubbishing our organisation I think the emails through our web site on OLO tells the real story.

PALE have doubled their membership and we have a dedicated team working to improve conditions for Animals.

I will continue to make personal posts Robert if I so feel.

I know you have complained about our name being used but thats the way Management of OLO set it up when we joined as members.

I suggest If you have any complaints you take it up with him.

V I hope you took my comments onboard. Like you my children will always come first.

In our case that meant we had no other option but to move.
It wasnt because my husband doesnt love his children.
It was because he does. Now when he sees them its good quality time.
They get Dad all to themselves and dont have to share him with myself or our kids.

There are lots of nice people on OLO. I am back to my Animal Welfare work for the evening.
Still its all for the Animals so its very rewarding at times.

Cheers Antje
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 4 September 2007 6:14:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. All