The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Beautiful Tears

Beautiful Tears

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All
PALE: "My names is David and I am the CEO of PALE... ...My concern is your continued comments made against this organisation."

Given that it's rarely clear which member of your illustrious organisation is posting silly comments under its name, those of us who disagree with their frequently xenophobic, childish and hateful comments have little choice but to address whoever it is by your organisation's nickname.

If you don't want your organisation's image tarnished by the dumb and hateful rants of individuals, why don't you get them to post here under their own names or nicknames rather than as PALE? Rest assured that I'll continue to refute and lampoon egregiously xenophobic, racist or otherwise hateful comments in the manner which they deserve, no matter whose name they're posted under.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 5 September 2007 6:50:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rather than respond to David from PALE's post here I've requested a new thread to take it outside. Hopefully that will be up later.

Enough space has been taken up on other discussions with this stuff.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 5 September 2007 8:21:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have been away for a few days and look what you guys did.....my goodness you’ve upset PALE again….oh my, my.
PALE - Your suggestion that I “have absolutely zero concern for the boss’s wife” is ludicrous. Where do you get off saying that? You suggest that I call her and offer to watch her children? That’s absurd! Do you ever think? First of all it is not my place to dictate where he takes our children when he has them as long as they are safe. If takes them to his boss’s house (who has invited him to do so) then that is his business, not mine. Should my X call MY friends and offer to baby sit their kids because my kids and I spend time with them? Come on, if you have something to say, please make it worth reading. You seem to be extremely critical of everyone and their thoughts. You should consider thinking about what to post before submitting them. I have to tell you…you come across as egotistical.
Your comment on if Robert and I marry? What is that?! People can’t be friends? Do YOU have a ruling on that as well? Oh please, please share your ever so intriguing thoughts on friendship!
Posted by V.Amberlee, Wednesday, 5 September 2007 10:15:01 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wasnt going to bother to respond but I have five minutes before a meeting.

Robert the CEO asked me to post a message from him.

So `no` OLO laws were broken because I typed it!

look at this thread its a much bigger bridge of rules "however" unlike nasty you I`m not like that or others including Graham.

You`v made yourself look even more controlling and foolish[ 'if thats possible'] opening up your school boy thread rubbising PALE.

How pathetic.

I have difficulty understanding why you would work overtime to get a NFP organisation banned from OLO.

It must take a certain type of person to sink that low.

Here are some of the reasons I said to you - "Robert you can not control others lives-"

1ROBERTsaid]it was a tactic she used to ensure I could not oppose her moving out of the area.
PALERELIES How dare you oppose where she lives!- "control"!

ROBERTSAID2In my case I moved to the other side of our suburb, I could not afford to stay in the part I had been in previously.

PALEREPLIES Oh so its ok for Men to move because they are no longer receiving the benifit of anothers providing! BUY nobody else can move!

ROBERTSAID3If the new partner is more important than the kids then residency stays in the area where the kids formerly resided if the other parent is willing to take it on. The parent who makes the choice to relocate should not be empowered to pass on the negative consequences to their kids and former partner.
PALERELIES
IN second marraiges there ARE others! to consider including the children of that marriage! here you are wanting a LAW to make most times Mothers hand over the kids because! shes found a new husband and life!
Nasty Controlling and spiteful that would be and very unfair on the liitle kids.
Mummies getting re married and leaving daddy
We must punish Mummy.
Then you try to control OLO rules.
oohah! You dont agree with what I said- I`LL show her by getting the whole NFP banned.
Charming morals.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 6 September 2007 2:13:55 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALE given some of your post was on topic I'll make a responnse to that.

I moved less than 1 km. My ex was at the time living about a 12 minute drive away from our former home and working about 1 km away. Our sons school was about a 5 minute drive from where I moved to. A move that was deliberately limited by the desire to fit in with shared care of our son. I've not made or seen any suggestion that moves within a 15/20 minute radius of the former residence are unfair or unreasonable. What I'm talking about are moves which make ongoing regular involvement in a childs life by the parent who has not moved either token or unworkable.

Your sexism seems to blind you to the reality that what you think is completely unjust for a woman to have to bear as a consequence of her own choices is seemingly OK to pass on to a man as a consequence of the womans choice.

I've asked before about your views on existing laws which force C$A payers to continue to earn at the same level (capacity to earn provisions) and you have failed to respond other than talk about responsibility which seems absent when you talk about mothers relocating.

I've pointed out that what I propose on this issue applies to myself as the parent the child lives with so if you are talking morals/ethics remember that I'm talking about things which limit my own freedom for the sake of my child and out of fairness to his mother.

If it is controlling to expect to maintain some control over the circumstances of my own life then I'm controlling but what you seem to be proposing is a situation where women have full control but no responsibility or consequences for their own choices.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Thursday, 6 September 2007 2:58:09 PM
Morgan
Racist?
We work with Muslim leaders and Aboriginal leaders and I am proud to say our President and her partners[lawyers] hold a unique MOU with them
See here-
http://www.halakindmeats.com/
Racist- Your kidding!
Your ignorance of myself and works clear.
This is the first of its kind in Australia and we both as a group and many of pales members hold close personal friendships with not only Muslim people but Elders and our brothers and sisters from all over the world.
However I am also able as anybody else free to make a comment on subjects raised on the OLO forum.
I am very much pro Australian which I would be hoped might be appreciated since I am born in Germany.

Vamberlee
When you open a thread it is to invite comments. Where you say you couldnt afford food for your kids or to turn the heat up. I tried to uplift you making all sorts of suggestions and praising you at the same time because I thought perhaps you were despressed
read the post-

Vamerles-
Try to think what else you can do to support yourself.
Sometimes the answer is just around the corner.
You may find a local newspaper wanting staff in the adversting section.
There is always a need for people to assist others to get their adds completed.
If you have a gift with words somebody like you would be snapped up quickly.
From there if you work hard you might be able to secure a job as a Journo with a few courses.
You can get these courses through the Goverment at no charge to yourself and they will also pay for childcare while you study.
Lucky for you your in Australia where anything is possible.

How old are your chidlen?

"You didnt reply.

I wish you well and I am sorry Robert upset Taryn and myself. I think this thread might have been fun left to the girls
Then again on second thoughts Roberts probably got the green light there too.
Antje
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 7 September 2007 10:52:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy