The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If true, this is absolutely crazy.

If true, this is absolutely crazy.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Surely this is simply preparing more young boys for the homosexuals & paedophiles.

With all this utter garbage being pushed on us by the womens libbers, homosexuals & "progressives", the thought of the coming Muslim take over is starting to look somewhat attractive. At least it would clean up the moral cesspit our cities are becoming.

I often wondered how a great civilisation like the Romans could so quickly collapse. I no longer have to wonder, I can simply observe the current collapse of Western Civilisation happening before my eyes.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 3 January 2019 6:09:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I do recall a number of articles over the past few months where females and males who have had the surgery say it was the worst mistake of there life.

To try and introduce the concept at an early age is asking for trouble in the future.

I can just see the lawyers trying to work out how to capitalize on this.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 3 January 2019 7:16:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Miss, I want to go to the toilet, but the pants have no fly !
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 3 January 2019 10:24:00 PM
yeah I saw a utube yesterday stating that the recent girls from Norway that were raped and beheaded were warned not to go camping where they did. They had been brainwashed by the leftist that all cultures were equal blah blah. The regressives are dumb enough to ask why the mental health issues among our kids have dramatically increased. Of course caused by gw or Donald Trump. One day the kids lucky enough to still have a mum and dad might just question the putried feminist/Marxist experiments.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 3 January 2019 10:35:18 PM
Phil, another one of your "gems" from the Pommy scandal sheet 'The Daily Mail'. A British tabloid well known for sensationalism and exaggeration, it certainly applies that old newspaper adage "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. It is amazing what dirt a bunch of far right jurnos sitting in London can dig up in Australia.

Just a small point, you say "Students will be provided with a range of dress ups...such as burkas, traditionally worn by women of Islamic faith"

But then you say "A spokesperson from the Western Australia Department of Education wouldn't confirm or deny whether 'dressing up' will be part of the 2019 gender education program, stating the 'curriculum is still being developed."

Who provided the confirmation that students will be dressing up in such garb as burkas, certainly not the spokesperson for the Western Australia Department of Education, he or she wouldn't confirm anything. So where did it come from.

What has really shocked me is the proposal by Blair Cottrell who was leader of Australia's most vocal anti-Islam movement, the United Patriots Front, Cotterall has a history of supporting far-right causes, including wanting to hang a picture of Adolf Hitler in every Australian classroom. From the Sydney Morning Herald. There are those that want to go farther than Cottrell, demanding an Australian public holiday be held on the Fuhrer's birthday, 20th April, along with having the SS uniform as the standard issue in all Australian schools.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 January 2019 5:55:07 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how gullible people can be to not only accept this sort of contrived rubbish as "fact" but then use their own distorted "facts" as a basis of an argument.

The Daily Mail? It's as bad as Sharri Markson stealing articles from a Neo-Nazi website and passing them onto to Peter Dutton who re-quotes them as fact or any of the other sensationalist nonsense spouted by radio shock-jocks every day.

Then again, that's how the internet works these days.
It's a handy tool for those people addicted to outrage.
Posted by rache, Friday, 4 January 2019 7:57:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy