The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Rolf Harris

Rolf Harris

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. ...
  14. 121
  15. 122
  16. 123
  17. All
Dear OUG,

Damn!
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 7 July 2014 10:21:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, OUG,

Your last post on this thread was amongst the most unintelligible you have ever posted.

Do you want us to read your views or just scroll past?

Notwithstanding my respect for originality, you need to have a bit of respect for your audience.
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 7 July 2014 10:35:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
IM Sorry the key board is dying
my anger busts/em to bits
dtto the mouse

but guys the curse wasnt aimed at you
it was between an individual [who shall remain unmamed]/and the anger[at my sympathy]/in me at his wurds

mate/WE EACH Got a life previeuw/I SHOULD'A PAYED
MORE ATTENTION TO THE FINE DETAILS/ but didnt wanT to individualise it

but yet generalities abound
the lates thing going is the dot dot dot
as i wait for the words forms to shape my commentary

yet again
im sorry
and individual/i feel for you/but after it was done to me
i simply cant awake others ever again/i must speak in code and riddles lest i sat things im not supposed to give away/its turning into a witch hunt/it will BREAK yet more famliy lies up

but we need break the past
GO WITH THAT WHICH LASTS
we all have feet/of clay*/secrets to keep/moral hurdles to leap

go johan
YOU ONE POINTING-FINGER TYPER/~be gone
WOW[I LIKE THAT
~_-_~
o o
\-/

\/\/
!-!
(*)
/ \
= =

8*_*_*_*_*_*_*8
...........................................?
Posted by one under god, Monday, 7 July 2014 11:20:36 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Poirot,

I feel the perception of any of OUG's posts often comes down to one's frame of mind at the time of reading. There have been occasions when others have lauded a particular piece which I have found unintelligible nonsense, virtually scat poetry done for effect.

To me his last post was a pretty sweeping evisceration of individual and once on board I happily went with the flow.

Dear individual,

You claim;

“I did ask her to explain what action she took with her stepfather but she chose not to.”

No you instead said “You're only getting dirty because old Rolf wasn't one of your leftie touching boys brigade. His crime was being a heterosexual.
Btw, did you end up getting your stepfather locked up or wasn't he famous enough ?”

The intimation, given your earlier post was that he didn't have the money of fame to induce her to file a report. Utter gutter stuff.

I think there is some small part of you that acknowledges what you said was completely out of line but instead of retracting it you have decided to bully your way forward. It is time to stop shovelling my friend, the hole is as deep as it possibly could be.

Then again you may well see nothing wrong with what you have been posting here and no empathy for Harris' victims because 'they led him on'. In that case the label psychopathic would seem to be an appropriate.

“ defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduringantisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 7 July 2014 11:28:52 AM
OOPS/SORRY

i need to fore*give and let-IT BE*live
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16465&page=0

~_-_~
_o o_
-\-/-
http://rss.infowars.com/20140706_Sun_Alex.mp3
-\/\/-
_!-!_
-(*)-
+/ \+
=\ /=

8*_*_*_*_*_*_*8
...........................................?
Posted by one under god, Monday, 7 July 2014 11:29:40 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What weasel words are they!..
Poirot,
Now that's what a Leftie would call a really logical explanation. I' just so proud of you.
Also re 'an 8 Year-old..' you conveniently left out the 13 year old because there could more than likely be some truth to it at that age than an 8 year old which is unlikely to the extreme.
How young were Harris's victims ?
(individual: "What about the Wiggles ?"....What about them?) Or was it Play School, Google it ! Ask SteeleRedux, he's bound to have a link stashed away on that.
My point & it is a point you don't want to get, is that I believe Harris although obviously guilty is a scapegoat to prevent bigger names from popping up. I hope for the kids sake that it fails.
Posted by individual, Monday, 7 July 2014 11:41:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24