The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Public Toilets

Public Toilets

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
@ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 12 May 2014 11:03:16 AM

You need to know that the UN's soap and water hand washing campaign in the Third World has saved countless lives - from dysentery for instance.

See here,

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/15/health/cnnheroes-soap-hygiene/

You cannot become immune through unhygenic practices as you seem to think.

Many Australians have no idea either. As can be seen where mothers change their infants and go on to handle food without washing their hands. Similarly it is common to see people doing their laundry and then going off to handle the family's food preparation. Any idea how much faecal matter there is in 'clean' laundry? It is the sun's UV that eventually knocks out much of it.

Both public and private providers of toilet facilities have a duty of care to the public who use the facilities.
Posted by onthebeach, Monday, 12 May 2014 1:29:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Beach-cho

I don't want to give a detailed description of our humble beginning's....however, cells( as you know )...have been at war since time began....The whole universe is create and destroy and just to go off topic for just a sec, the reason everything's a circle with my theory, ( which still leaves a question), we have been having this conversation for all eternity, until the circle has been completed, which we don't know, since we are still the loop...which I think.

So if its a loop, time travel back and forward is real.....if its not, then we are heading to another galaxy, which all the suns have died and all black holes have joined up, which makes a super black hole, hence why we are picking up speed.....sorry, sometimes I think too much:).....

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=1113#19789

Anyway....Good luck.

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 12 May 2014 2:07:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
.....if its not, then we are heading to another galaxy.....sorry. Universe...I meant:).....See, this is not the place for thinking, this is a place for opinions of our thinking's, and In our understandings of that we can do with the best of our evolution.....the cell is still the master...

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 12 May 2014 2:28:54 PM
THIS UNTACTFUL/Reply..to that TOPIC..THAT].JUST GOES ON AnD ON
and worse seems the only game in town..i agreeing in part with kat[buT .UNSURE HER FULL POINT..from the imagery of her post i saw a fLlesh eating bacteria/but theN RECALLED MAGGOTS...ONLY EAT DEAD FLESH.

im unsure/RE THE CELl THEORY/BUT Essentially..tha/we are cells
JUST A lUMP HUNK CHUNK OR SPUNK OF COLLECTIVE CELLSt grow/reproduce/and dIE..BUT JUST IKE A HUNK OF DRIFTWOOD DRIFTING DOWN THE AMAZON RIVER to the sea..we have a life experience/where collectively GREAT LUMPS OF MATTER SURVIve/at best any past disease/eliminated/THE DANGER OF the bad germs/because out biota survived the trip down streaM/TO THE SEE.

[some via the public toilet of a poor man/CESS PIT.
otherS..VIA THE PRIVATE..credit-card/rate..BUT IT ALL ENDS UP AS MERDE'[SHHH* it]..mate.

the queen sits firstly upon her own stool
then the stool IS Shaped by the seat..or cushion..PUSHIng back.

to KEEP ON pusHING...THEN/WHEN SOMETIMES ITS not time
can only do damage..but iF WE KILL ALl BACTERIA/THE HARMESS ONES LIVING OFF THE DEAD CELLS..Harmlessly..DONT get rid of the bad fooD/SOURCE..AND The bad needs to eat..Or die.

get a litte dirt on ya HANDS..[pHAGES..ARE UNDER APPRICIATED]..
OR fall/fowl tO THE FIRST FOUL GERM/THAT COMES TO- YOUR moving-FEASt.[THINk of alL that yeast..FEAST].

I will leave you..to work out what the village GDP might be...
if 100 percent of the Village..is too clean..

go on get just a little DIRTY
ONE CAN BE TOO CLEAN.
on/ALONE\..CAN BE TOO DIRTY
But how dirty is dirty..even seemingly clean often iS dirty.

Butt - BE CAREFULL Its a..el/chemical war out there
the one rules is survival TO PR0create
breed early and often.

DONT STOP TILL you get enouGH
but with die consideration/FLUSH EARLY AND OFTEN
IF ITS A HEAVY DUMB Pre wet the bowl/ITS BETTER TO OVER ESTIMATE NEED THICKNESS OF PAPER/THAN UNDER ESTIMATE..IS THERE ANY serf HEllp STREAM EMIT TOO FAST OR IS THE PIDDLE PUDDLE A PROBlem examination that we should be doing like best and testy checks..DAmm when the curser jumps at random/..THE DISJOINTING IS DISSAPOInting...toi then edit
Posted by one under god, Monday, 12 May 2014 3:14:41 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
THIS UNTACTFUL/Reply..to that TOPIC..Your quite right OUG, so my reply is, wash your hands......then go and play in the dirt:)....Joking.....OUG you have no sense of humour...Look, if one is happy with intergrading on a safe level, just put your sleave over your hand, and flush, open the door, or care for the simple common-senses.

Iam sure your mum told you that one:)

Clean is next to godliness...There!... its all better.

Now flu season is coming up, so see your family doctor.

Kat

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 12 May 2014 3:48:30 PM
OUG...I support woman's breast cancer, and many other causes concerning science that rids the battle for peoples better health.

Beach....for give us...OUG/EVO....its been a good debate all these years..... and we will cross swords for many years to come. Thankyou for the link......A work in motion of the highest value of all.

Keep up the good work....at least you all care, and care is what put the human race on the map.

Your are the best.

OUG...we will continue this another time:)

KAT
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 12 May 2014 4:09:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All