The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Public Toilets

Public Toilets

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
http://tinyurl.com/3knnh8r

Just one more, and remember, god might not be what you think it is....and if the builders come back, your all got a lot of explaining to do.

Good Luck.

As you are.

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 12 May 2014 8:14:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
DEAR KAT..dont be taken in..-theory..BY PRETEND KNOwing
just the nameS ALONE ARE A CLUE..[ie this is aliEN/BEAT-UP/RUBBISH]
there is no such thing/so far as science can prove life exists/here alone.

FURTHER..re aians/breeding us..[fine]what bred them..sEE ITS BULL

JUST LOOK AT..THE 25 million years OLD CARTOON CHARACTERS[not apeA]
SO FAR AS SCIENCE FELS IT HAS PROOF/we seem to be at max 50,000 years old in this current form.

[GOD DIDNT MAKE MAN/he remade something into mans imaGE
'MADE HIM LIKE us'..AND SOME OF YOU THINK THEM US MUST BE ALIANS/BUT THEY ARE SPIRIT/NOT FLESH..THE MAPS WAS DONE VIA ASTRAL TRAVEL/[ptus fakery]..and the heavey rock moving was doNE USING VIBRATION THAT made the rocks..'throw them self'..

as the sympathetic vibration..[monetary/STOPPED GRAVITAIONAl AFFECTATION/SUSPENSION]..induced OF ALPINE HORNS vibe AND DRUMS/THUNDERS THAT/ WERE FOCUSED INTO A SHALLOW HOLE/IDEPRESSION..NTO WHICH THE RE/quired stone sat..[OFTEN LEWVERD/ROWED].INTOPOSITION..linked up with the orbiting protons ETC..[INDUCING A MOMENTARY WEIGHTLESSNESS...Their united 'voice'..sets up patterns of interferance..in the case of some buildings]..THIS mETHOD WAS OBSERVED IN THE HIMAlayers

damm the faCTS ARE THERE BUT THEIR JUMBLED UP

IM NOT FIGHTING THAT..TIME WILL REVEAL/but dont forget this is the same guy used to selL killing people with guns..[in EFFRGY/OR WITH A SHOTGUN/LIKE WHEN DIck cheeney shot his lawyer].
THEY ARE NOT THE GOOD GUYS....their pan is to wittle us down gobally to around 3/4 of a biliON[THEIR SLAVES.FOR THEIR AMUSement]..they want to bring IN A MESSIAH/AND SOME PHOTSHOPED And plastic surgery enhanced/ 'overwhelming PROOF'' SOME ALIAN JESUS HAS RETURNED TO 'SAVE US'..CAn only be the fake one/who will act as a Judas goat/horse..[lead us into mindless tEMPTATIONS..[LIKE

WE ARE NOW SEEING]..ACTUAL BLACK MAGIC out in the open/spirituay hell has established its firm foothold in thiS REAM/ it truelly beongs to satan-like forces

BUT MANKIND.DID THINGS.BY TAKING SPRIT HELP..once upon a time
dont be DECEIVED BY THEIr INTERPRETATIONS]..or BY THE ALIAN MESSIAH..[rubbish..still i will watch it with intrest/ignoring their..
FIbber/jabber..JUST SEEING HOW AMASING THE ROOTS/FRUITS OF THE MAN/PIG HYBREDISATion spirit Mhttp://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16038&page=14ade happen.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 13 May 2014 7:33:05 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG..To stop at the word GOD..is the easy way out of staying/living inside the box. All believers minds stop at the one conclusion, simply because it needs no more investigation. In my mind, I see trillions of universes spread as far one can see with this primitive brain of our,s and more again after that...If we use a ladder to represent your mind/thinking, your still on the first step, while non-believers are still climbing....so effectively you have refused to move any further cause your conclusions stop at some tribal group in the middle-east that were no sharper than a golf ball.....and just to rub a little salt into the wound, the USA and other allies have been bombing it....shouldn't that be holy ground?.....so if GOD was there, he would of destroy the lot of you on the spot.

Question2

So the evidences is pointing somewhere else..hence the link I provided for you.

Question 3

Why has he not returned to fix the mess that mankind has made.....and I will answer that for you....the maker as you call it, is on it's way or has never been very far away......OUG there's a lot more going on than just a belief, and the non-believer/I don't know crew...either waiting on the GOD theory to return or us to be civilized enough to be worth visiting...and having a look around the planet...any being watching us....is more likely they'll throw another asteroid and re-terror-form the planet.......then we'll start back at the beginning with religion again.....?

Now everyone's religious and I explained how that came about.....So the score is still...EVOluation 1....and REligion 0

Your going to have to up with something better:)

KAT
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Tuesday, 13 May 2014 1:26:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A0M/Quote..<<..To stop at the word GOD..is the easy way out>>
I THOUGHT THAT/TOO.. but its more like a red-FLAG..TO A bull

AN/EASY-OUT..<<.of staying/living inside the box.>>
ITS/NOT..inside/any box[except ONES/THEY TRY..TO PUT-ME-INTO.

<<>.All believers minds stop...at the one conclusion>>
all generalities ONLY APPLY GENERALLY/DEPENDANT/OF..OUR OWN BIAS?

<<>>simply because it needs no more investigation.>>
i can/see..why..you\THINK IT/BUT..ONCE YOU KNOW/GOD IS SUSTAINING/EVERY LIVING THING/YOU NEED CHECK/THAT THEORY OUT[AND IT HOLDS/GOOD...BUT no way..its AN EASY WAY/KNOWINGobliges us/to then see god in all/every living thing

OR AT LEAST/MIIMUM/AS THE 'ALIENS'/WILL SAY/THE LIGHT OF THE SUN/Sustains all life[love life logic sustained/by\the ligHT[DE-LIGHT\

<<..trillions of universes>>
each with their own 'god'/sustaining their LIGHT/LIFE/YET ALL SUNS=THE WHOLLY SPRIRT

<<>.non-believers are still climbing....so effectively you have refused to move any further..cause your conclusions stop..>>

mate/i studied/evolution/was atheist/al my life
WHEN I REALIZED SCIENCE WAS TRICKING THE DATA[IE VIA MICRO EVEOLUtion infuring a change of genus/Simply speaking its a theory/not one evolution INTO NEW GENUS HAS EVER BEEN REPORTED/NOT ONE FRUITFLY EVER Evolved INTO Ant butterfly/the evidence simply dont support it

why.kat..because stone fossils look lie same/but modern evolution checking of dna..finds many mutations cause..THE SAME FEATURE/IN FACT GOOGLE THE TReE of life is a Forrest..Linoel decent..is refuted/and taxonomy LIES IN SHATTERED SHREDS

<<..the USA and other allies have been bombing it....shouldn't that be holy ground?>>

IM presuming/your..talking of israel[/they do their own terror
plus do it globally//but the\holy texts loNg said we wilL see the unholy in the holy of holies..AND/ARE.

<.....so if GOD was there,>>
GOD IS THE SUN
THE HOLY SPIRIT=EVERYWHERE+wherever Life is..the holy spirit is

<<>.DAmm self deleting>>[gOD IS THE SUN]
ALL SUNS AS SONS=..the HOLY Spirit..[ALL LIFE+ALL LIGHT=ALL ENERGY/CHANGING STATE=Ike a sun/changing masS INTO LIGHT/>>LIGHT >LIFE.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 13 May 2014 2:27:19 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG...The fossil record only gives us fragments of in-complete picture, that doesn't mean the events of evolution didn't take place.

The study of the fruit fly experiment doesn't count, simply because, when one has reached it's required form, its adaptations to its environment which takes millions or less in some cases.....just take the common virus for instances, hence why some drugs we manufacture fail to work or become less effective....nature always finds a way...so I would agree there's a force we/me/you/all are trying to figure out for thousands of years and man can write all the books he wants....belief with a closed mind can be very dangerous but belief with open mind avoids being stuck in a never ending circle. OUG you have a great mind and by all means keep your faith close to you, My belief is the earth/heavens/stars/galaxies/universes...not who made it....its all here to explore and enjoy, so put your circle in your top pocket and live like GOD intended you to do... remember...you can always catch up with him later.

Personally, I was never indoctrinated into any religion, so my mind was left free to explore itself and the world around me, so I have no circle Iam forced or locked into....so as a bird flies I fly with it and feel the power of nature and time that's in all of us of those who are free.

A free mind is something words....do it no justice.

All the best.

Ka
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Tuesday, 13 May 2014 4:48:45 PM
KAT/QUOTE..<..any being watching us....is more likely they'll throw another asteroid..and re-terror-form..the planet>>

heLL..is surrounded/by fire
THE SUN/COULD SPIT OUT a blob..of fire at anytime..[yET HASNT]

THE NEAREST ALIAN/TO ARRIVE HERE From the closest known 'sun'/would take 200 plus years to get here/THATS 100 OR SO 'GENERATIONS'/JUST TO PREVENT INBREEDING//THERE WOULD NEED BE MANY/MORE THAN WOULD BE WORTH DOING/NO PRODUCT COULD PROVIDE AMPLE RETURn

there are no alians/forget that delusion

<<>.then we'll start back at the beginning with religion again.....?>>

WE DONT NEED TO BEGIN..'agAIN'
WE ARE NEAR At the peak/where we can/visit the nearest star
but PREPARING FOR THE 2000/PLUS LIGHT-YEARS/EVEN IF WE COULD REACH THAT 'SPEED OF LIGHT'..whatever it is its EARTH;Y/SPIRIT AT BEST

<<>OUG...The fossil record only gives us fragments of in-complete picture, that doesn't mean.the events of evolution didn't take place.>>

KAT..HOW SCIENCE WORKS/IS IT REPEATS..THINGS
NO ONE CAN REPEAT AN Evolutionary step..YOU CANT prove evolution/its not A SACVIENCEYES IT INCLUDES some nioloGICAL SCIENCE/BUT THAT SCIENCE CONFIRms only ever beasts like their parentS/NO NEW GENUS EVER recoirded

how absurd a fish COLDBLOOd/-with lungs.
halF WARMBLOOD WITH FUR AND lactation skill

<<>.....nature always finds a way...>>
TO GEt rid of evolution mistakes/thus usuay hybreds are infertile

<<>.so I would agree there's a force we/me/you/all are trying to figure out for thousands of years and man can write all the books he wants....>>

BUT THE LIVING GOD is not found in dead words
onLy reflected in all life/;living ..BEES BREED BEES/THATS FALSIFIABILITY FACT.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15257&page=38
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 13 May 2014 5:14:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy