The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Public Toilets

Public Toilets

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
OUG....you look after yourself....

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Tuesday, 13 May 2014 5:36:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not so much poor hygiene, but not such good hygiene is sometimes an important health tool as it helps the human body's ability to fightoff infection. Evidence being in that whikemon we go to places like Bali and get what's commonly known as 'Bali belly' the locals don't suffer from this as their amune systems have developed to cope with the lowering of hygiene.

There is little doubt that the sterile environment many parents provide for their kids is the cause of so many allergies they suffer from. It's either that, or globalization, or perhaps a combination of both. But either way, when I was a tot, in the 60's, eating dirt was not uncommon and, if one kid got the mumps, all the mums would take their kids there so they too would get them. It was strengthening their amune systems.

These days, if a kid gets a common infection, like the mumps, they are alienated.

Paul, I note you have not responded to my simple question of would growing more organic food (commercially) add to the theory of climate change.

Perhaps I have backed you into a corner.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 14 May 2014 8:09:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy