The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Slush Funds and the Liberal Party

Slush Funds and the Liberal Party

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. All
dear oj...i have just come from a weeks suspension
so i threw out some notes to topic..generally explaining points others can refute question or demand i explain

your post did none of these things
i think its called playing the man and not the ball
but why waste reply on a wise guy..nice try good bye..if im all over the place its because the problem isnt just u..or you..nor liberal nOR GREEn NOR LABOUR..YET IT IS ALL OF YOU..the topic is slush funds..who is funding you?

such clever commentary..IS OFF TOPIC TROLL
BUT IF YOU EVER REPEAT IT..grayham makes you eat it[i got a week off for posting the same post twice..just so ya know thats the worst attempt at trolling mE BY NAME..i ever seen

the rot began in ya head/soon party loyalties will be proof of treason
soon party member ship will be held to account for the criminals you got elected..[what else could be expected]..your mindless off topic troll is hereby rejected.
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 3 May 2014 10:03:47 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OJ/QUOTE...<<..One Under No God>>

OING..[ISNT ME
but reasonably could my anti*thesus be]

thus the one you talk of..is you
often that we hate..in other we hate in ourself

so on this finE DAY..what finds initial speak to say?

<<>>

....... have you considered psychiatric assistance for yourself?
Posted by Nhoj, Friday, 2 May 2014 5:29:58 PM>>

sadly I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY
IN FACT THE REAL..joke is at my trial [6 may]..they will say the same

but the thing is sphychiatry has moved on/many other conspricucy 'theories'..have been proved fact..in this new age im not crazy/just informed and angry/but my anger only at destruction of self...by getting arrested..[its called suicide by cop]..its not a sphyc illness ass much as the new norm]..govt agent abused.

in fact im regarded as the new norm/
just watch your natzie kids [zieg heil]...their way int the new sparten age..[sorry austerity]

sure..im angry but self moderating my anger into the courts
who may in case of high treason..must report treason directly advise hrh to advise all sworn to serve here/and her heirs and successors[us]..to secure assets for a muster/audit..to se who has been good/bad..by next christmass..or sooner

im told by other this is the same as a pause button
opperation intervali..anyhow judgment day begins 6 may
lasts 10,000 years..or as long as i can afford to pay 30 bucks a day in commerce fees..

for what>..to save all pof us
one common wealth of fishers not fissures of men.
SHEPPARDS PROTECTING THEIR FLOCK..THE MORE THEY GIVE THE MORE THEY GET
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 3 May 2014 10:40:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
its almost funny how a simplE POST TIME
LINES UP ..WITH A SEARCH TERM..IRELEVANT TO TOPC

SEE 4.20 REMINDS ME OF THE DRUG THING
[WHERE ALL SMOKERS LOOK ARROUND AT 4 .20..TO JOIN UP/BUT..SOMEHOW EVEN 4.20 IS SUBVERTED..very revealingly
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=OPERATION+4.20&i

damm caps

anyhow happy 4.20 lismore
I CANT COME..I GOT An army reunion on sunday..and court in brissie 6 th may..have to do the thing..proper way..so you put out there another phyc test..i allready passed 3 of them..bring it on

but dont just say im nuts
bring the facts the truth/proof..not just no names calling wrong names
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 3 May 2014 10:51:48 AM
Both the state Labor and Liberal governments have been, throughout the years, utterly corrupt. What we see revealed in the courts and investigations would only be the very tip of the iceberg.

Politics, by it's very nature, is a corrupt practice in and of itself .. regardless of the individuals and parties. And that's the best that homo sapiens can come up with. We are an incredibly primitive species.
Posted by Nhoj, Saturday, 3 May 2014 2:09:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nhoj,

I don't entirely agree with you when you say;
"Politics, by it's very nature, is a corrupt practice in and of itself .. regardless of the individuals and parties."
Things could be a little more complex than simply how you have presented it.
Some people are criminal in nature, and will naturally take advantage of any opportunity presented. I think such people are a minority, even in politics, the next lot are those driven by circumstance, some through "necessary", it could be a gambling addiction, debts or whatever, these often actually have the intention to make good, they are more your criminal embezzlers, the money is there, or the bride is offered, so they take advantage, they see themselves often as oncers, but once hooked they get in deeper and deeper. The biggest group of shonks seem to be those who once obtaining power develop a sense of entitlement, generally over a long period of time, where they know what they are doing is "wrong", but they believe it is balanced by all the past "good" they have done so on balance its all okay. A final lot are people who have a very strong sense of right and wrong and no matter what, will not stoop to the level of corruption. I think the fact Liberal/Labor people have held the reigns of power for so long that the parties themselves have developed the notion of they have the "divine right to rule" and even though, generally through public pressure, make the laws that ultimately convict them of criminal activity, they have a distorted belief they are above such laws.
I can only speak for members of my own party and there are several Green MP's I know by their very nature would never countenance bribery. I'm sure such people exist in both the Labor and Liberal Parties as well.
These crooks often have all kinds of justifications, looking after a mate, speeding thing up, making it easier for people etc, etc, but its all criminal in the end.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 3 May 2014 3:41:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul, the political system is the best system we have, and it's deeply flawed by it's very nature. Mankind is not smart enough to come up with anything better.

Why is it flawed? Because it requires a stance be taken, and for that stance to be argued for. Why is it argued for? So it can be implemented and the ideology of the perpetrator comes out on top and can be imposed on even people who don't agree (it's called democracy .. usually, but not always it's under 50% who don't agree). This applies to every political party, and every politician.

It's an extremely primitive way of accomplishing things, and throughout history variations of this approach have often led to coups, wars, fighting, aggression, threats and punishments.

The worst example is full dictatorships, and the best example is full democracy. Both ways are deeply flawed and highly primitive. Mankind knows of no better way. We are no more peaceful and ordered than the animal kingdom (although we "think" we are).

There is no hope for advancement in this regard unless we find a way to alter the intellectual biology of homo sapiens. That may or may not occur, and may or may not be tens of thousands of years away.

I have no personal respect for dictators or politicians. In a "choice", I would choose politicians because democracy is easily the best flawed system mankind has devised.
Posted by Nhoj, Saturday, 3 May 2014 4:09:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14