The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All
Belly,
Agreed. These types need to be taught a strong lesson that they are not smart and that their conduct is simply unacceptable. I care not what their gender is, their ethnicity or citizenship. Their parents must feel ashamed to have daughters like that.

The elderly victim has said all he did was ask them to stop swearing, and you know I believe him. I probably would also have done so. That type of language may be acceptable in a construction camp, but not in a public place where ladies are present.

Their abuse and bashing is shameful conduct and I hope the courts deal with it properly.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 2 March 2014 8:19:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yet there are many who still resent National Service for the young. Talk about reaping what you sow.
A National Service would go a very long way towards knocking crap like this on the head
Posted by individual, Sunday, 2 March 2014 9:06:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Individual,

Just a few thoughts:

This sort of behaviour should be unacceptable to all
of us and yet it appears to be becoming more common
place in our society these days.

Violence amongst
young people is occuring more frequently and it
seems that some people have missed learning some
of the basic skills in getting along with others.

It's as if they misinterpret social situations
that are ambiguous
and they respond with aggressive behaviour.
It's almost as if they have a set of beliefs
that emphasize retaliation. Where does that come from?
Who knows what their parents are like or what sort
of families they come from. They may even have been
taught to believe that self-righteous
expression of anger is healthy.

Obviously they've never been taught to put themselves
in others shoes and haven't learned to see things from
other people's perspectives.

These people will undoubtedly blame others for their
actions and won't take responsibility for their own.
If they come from homes where people get upset daily
over many small things and have a one-response perspective
on life - that would explain their behaviour.

Spending time in jail however won't correct their thinking
but as you point out - getting an education to think
differently just might do more good - and compulsory
National Service just might be a good place to start.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 2 March 2014 11:00:21 AM
If you knock the crap out of these two nothing would be left Indy.
I have observed a growing move towards this type of behavior in young women of a certain class for years
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 2 March 2014 11:02:51 AM
National service seems to make people worse if anything, anyone who encountered young Israelis or South Africans abroad in the old days would attest to that, there used to be signs up in a lot of B&B's and hostels in Goa and Bali "Please, no Israelis".
All of the French and Spanish guys I worked with in hospitality hated national service, one of them spent six months in jail out of his twelve month stint after his section mutinied during a forced march in sub zero conditions, most of the time he said they spent either sitting around bored or doing pointless drills with plywood mock guns.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 2 March 2014 11:44:12 AM
http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/gold-coast-bus-attack-accused-larna-watmough-the-cousin-of-nrl-bad-boy-anthony-watmough/story-fnii5v6w-1226842569356

Indy this link is worth opening.
It in no way changes my view at least one of these girls dresses and acted like a word I refrain from using here maybe both fit that description.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 2 March 2014 12:04:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy