The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
Attention has been drawn to this on another thread & I feel this warrants its own thread.
I only just saw some footage of what appears to be a white female kicking & pushing an elderly man of whom it is said was Aboriginal. There was some footage of an elderly man being led somewhere but this person looked european to me. Is there any reliable information on this incident ?
I would have thought the ABC would have gone into overdrive by now if it was a racial attack.
The footballer abuse made it big, what is it that keeps this incident so low ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 1 March 2014 9:15:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy I am afraid you appear to be watching the wrong channel.
The ABC has had extensive coverage and this is what has been said.
The 70 year old is partly blind a 13 year old heroic girl called for him to be left alone.
The person who pushed the things assaulting him off the bus did not get a photo taken.
Hardly, even in my young girl hunting days, call them a nice name, appearance warns me they should be avoided unless drunk.
Now faced court today and I hope, but doubt, they got three months in prison.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 1 March 2014 4:23:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rudeness and boorish behaviour are commonplace. The old gent did not claim to be indigenous.

But the truth is that the elderly get ignored, discounted, blamed and wished dead every day of the week and in droves. No respect for the elderly in Oz.

As well, the minxes abused a woman with a pram and doubtless other passengers.

Most public places there are Housos abroad acting up as attention-seeking, public nuisances with boots on the seats and scratching graffiti on transport glass for fun.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 1 March 2014 6:33:45 PM
Belly,
I just saw a bit on this on the ABC but all they said was that investigations are underway as to what happened. I find it rather curious to say the least at the lack of the standard feigned indignation brigade's outrage.
There seems to be something more to this incident than is being told.
In any case if the attack was utterley unprovoked those female morons should get whipped & then made to pay. They deserve a stint in jail just for giving the rest of us a bad name.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 1 March 2014 6:37:31 PM
Indi,
There's a problem here for the "indignation brigade", they have a gender biased view of violence which limits the ways in which they can react to situations such as this. The fact is that almost all these spectacular "bus rants" and assaults have been carried out by women and the minority by men and women in company.
As I said to a comrade just now, "old" and "blind" should be at the top of the list of aggravating factors and "racist" should be at the bottom, bullies always pick an obvious physical characteristic to bait their victim and create a pretext for further humiliation or violence.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 1 March 2014 7:46:19 PM
Indy I think you would like useing the on line press as I do.
And its free
I have those news papers that do not demand money from readers in my favorites.
So far this morning read Goggle news.
Always free and you can, if you wish read the USA/British/NZ/and Canadian versions .

By now you will know one of the two air wasters remains without bail in prison.
If we look we can surely see the me/selfy generations drop outs seem to have no respect for any one including them selves.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 2 March 2014 5:16:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy