The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
To all,
It is good to see that others are picking up on the Graham bias and personal political support club.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 11:53:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I find it hard to not agree Chris Gaff I have met GY he is a good bloke.
But openly tells me he disagrees with almost every thing I say.

I can wear that.
But find it impossible to believe the OTB post here and many many more in other threads is other than deliberate taunting and would have seen me in the sin bin.

I am saying farewell to the site I love and its posters.
I truly think Grahams ruling leaves me with the understanding I am not wanted here and OTB is free to say as he wishes, to us left of center posters he gets so much joy out of taunting.
One last favor, can any one recommend a site for me.
Not a pro anything just one that does not take sides
My thanks and regards to all
Belly
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 6 March 2014 7:18:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
If you go you pass victory to GY.
He has his sights set on anyone that disagrees with his views as I have found in his private emails to me and his rejections of posts.
However having said that I would not walk away as he would like.
I spoke out against the psychotic rants of one poster and I complained about the personal attacks of another.
The simple answer is that some can and some can't and to me that is censorship at the high end.
I suggest you sit and watch and when you have something to say just jump in and say it but don't leave just because GY wants you to.
In the job I always found that the biggest critics really had nothing rational to say anyway.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Thursday, 6 March 2014 12:18:18 PM
CG I have left before to come back would prove me weak.
So after this thread it is a firm goodby from me.
I do see a constant and contrived assault by OTB and wounder if he is protected.
In the past such taunting saw me warned and others sin binned.
I am unable to convince myself my politics is not the driver of OTB invulnerability.
Any fair observer will find it hard to avoid his clear crime against the well being of a forum once known as a place for free speech.
I regret the fall in standards and the clear bias against some views and for others.
GY is or was a Liberal, I can wear that, but other views exist.
He after all owns the site,
I however want to continue posting but not here any thoughts?
oz politics was formed I believe after another died, if true I once was a foundation member but its style seems unfit for open debate, and has many adjudicators to please!
TEST ME! READ OTB CONTRIBUTIONS TO JUST THIS THREAD TELL ME HE HAD ANY THOUGHT OTHER THAN TAUNTING.
Without that post from the bloke Foxy and I would never have had a reason to complain or squabble, tell me that is not true!
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 6 March 2014 1:19:54 PM
I'm calling a halt to this discussion of moderation.

Belly, if you want to leave then leave, but it is you who are making that decision, not me. I just checked your record and I've never suspended you, and hardly every deleted a post of yours, so I'm not sure why you would think I was trying to limit discussion to things that I agree with.

I don't want you to leave, but if that's what you want to do, stop agonising and get on with it.

Chrisgaff is a different case. He incited violence on this forum, and apparently resents me taking his post down. If they are the sort of posts he wants to make, then we are better without him. We have a very open-minded approach to what can be posted, but there are limits to free speech, and inciting a riot is one of them.

So, that's the last on moderation. Any more will be deleted, and I won't be making any more comment on the issue.
Posted by GrahamY, Thursday, 6 March 2014 1:31:37 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I haven't had a peek here for a couple of weeks, but noted this thread.

This isn't about moderation, it's about otb's style.

It's well known on this forum that otb has a penchant for targeting females here, choosing some usually insignificant point, blowing it out of proportion, then twisting and misrepresenting his target's meaning - and generally devoting post after post to putting the boot in.

Since very few females "regularly" frequent the general forum these days (I wonder why?), that usually leaves him targeting Foxy (although he used to try it on with me often)

So much so, that many pages are devoted to otb ruthlessly and "creatively" impugning his target woman - usually diverting the thread significantly to do so.

He's done this regularly and over a long period of time.

It's therefore not so surprising that occasionally his target may become exasperated by such overt trolling an attempt to hit back.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 7 March 2014 10:01:11 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All