The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
chrisgaff1000,
Well, can anyone proof that the people presently running these shows are in any way normal ?
Judging by their judgements one can safely question their suitability for the job. How can people who are not part of normal everyday society be deemed qualified to make decisions on normal everyday situations ?
What's been done about these two females ? Are they in jail ? Have they had to pay any fines ? Why aren't there any updates ? we need to know that justice is being done, how else can we be confident that those charged with protecting us are actually doing so ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 6:24:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The focus of this article appears to me to be the colour of these little mongrels and the poor elderly man who was attacked.'Was the attack based on racism?'I think the main focus mongrel children attacking elderly man. Didnt actually see or hear this item of news so am just going on posted comments.
These girls, teens im guessing, are already criminals, consider themselves untouchable and are totally void of respect or discipline.
Before they become like the two ('resilient young women ''capable of surviving on the street' who are undoubtedly receiving the dole or disability pension, and whose capabilities of surviving involve criminal abuse of kids who still may have half a chance) they must be punished and disciplined in such a way that their developing any further into lifelong criminals is halted and reversed. The transition could be long and more than likely excruciating for them. Like the two child abusers, jail is no answer nor is returning them to their peers or a womens refuge or back on the dole or fit kits. All this is doing is institutionalizing them. Before it becomes all they know and while the kids brains are still developing, they should be sentenced, as criminals to Boot Camp. Hard lobour- building fences, buildings whatever. Exercise discipline education diet self respect and respect for all other beings. For these older crims to have any sort of decent life with values need the same deal. A real challenge for all concerned but the alternatives are pretty dismal.
And on that note the focus again not being on race or sex but the fact they are a group of individuals who have committed unacceptable wrongs and are being given a second chance.
I was bought up in the seventies, 'do as your told, speak when your spoken to, respect your elders, mind your mouth and your manners etc was the upbringing. Not to mention the wooden spoon, even your neighbors or cousins hand-me-downs, adults were Mr and Mrs. As a whole very little of the above would be recognized these days. Obvious and sad.
Posted by jodelie, Saturday, 22 March 2014 4:50:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not many things disgust or anger me more than hearing of an elderly or helpless person being insulted or physically harmed undeservedly by low lives. And any innocent bystander, despite feeling the natural instinct to defend, would be deterred simply by fear and intimidation of the callousness feral behavior they are witnessing.
Finally! Any person caught committing crimes like these, (beyond comprehension for most), have clearly started off small crime, and their sense of lawlessness is thriving, must not be given the benefit of the doubt and allowed to continue their blood sport. A slap on the wrist and off you go is for kids who have drawn on each other, pinched the others lollies or blown a raspberry at grandma. Unprovoked, callous and remorseless physical assault and battery, causing even minor physical injuries to the victim the crime of an adult, so when a child or teen is the offender, he/she must have all rights removed and be committed to a full, extreme rehabilitation.
Posted by jodelie, Saturday, 22 March 2014 5:43:49 AM
jodelie,
Nothing is going to change whilst we have "Untouchables" as the emissaries of the Law Societies acting as our magistrates and judges.
In Queensland last week a female magistrate gave a viscous basher of an old person 250 hours of 'community service' and DID NOT RECORD A CONVICTION.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Saturday, 22 March 2014 9:59:31 AM
I cant understand how community service can be considered as justifiable punishment, and hopefully isnt even a consideration for repeat violent offenders.
As for a fine, in most cases will be covered by a $10 deduction from the offenders dole. A community service order involving intense anger management would at least benefit to a degree the majority.
Years ago my partner at the time was charged with DUI. Loss of license and community service. This in turn became my punishment as his vehicle was essential for his job resulting resulting in the loss of that job for this period of time. I found a job for him where I worked. Though as we worked different hours (and his refusal to lower himself to use public transport) I had to leave work to pick up or drop him off at inconvenient times. Not to mention travel to social activities.
Most days on his CSO, he worked short hours, had a hoot with the crew and compared stories. Need I say more.
Are these violent crims who are $100 percent guilty, granted a defense attorney? If so why? Extenuating circumstances will often arise-tough up bring etc. (Those extenuating circumstances are mostly the cause of their tough rebellious criminal behavior) so does not excuse or condone.
Tough treatment and extensive rehabilitation must be the only way to save them from themselves and future innocent victims.
I knew of a girl who from the age of fifteen would return home having lost all her belongings because she got into a fight with 'some b..ch' or a guy. I warned her that you cant take your anger out on others and one day she would pick the wrong person.
Unfortunately (mistaking kindness for weakness) she attacked me. Once out of hospital, she was informed by the police I could but wouldnt press charges on the proviso she underwent counseling and a complete alcohol ban.
The tough rebellious behavior ceased for that short period, only to return just as ugly.
Posted by jodelie, Sunday, 23 March 2014 11:27:26 AM
Just watched (in disgust) the footage of this malice gutless attack. Lost for words for a while. To see these spoilt viscous little criminals being dealt with by the law would be very satisfying.'Welcome to the real world where you now are accountable for your actions.
Loss of all possessions, yes even your mobile! incarceration, no crying to mum and dad to bail you out. You want to be an adult? Now see how adult criminals are dealt with.'
I only hope the law is sensible and doesnt let them off as lightly as they would expect, with a slap on the wrist. (The last time their mum did that she probably got a back hander.)
Boot camp, hard labour, maybe even sent to a third world country to look after the sick and dying elderly.
Posted by jodelie, Sunday, 23 March 2014 4:07:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy