The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

White looking females attack elderly Aboriginal man on bus

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
I cannot believe that these girls/women have not been charged with racial vilification. Their statements as they thrashed the old man were loud and clear.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Friday, 7 March 2014 1:44:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for that qualified support Poirot. I think the solution to OTB is just to ignore him. You don't have to respond to his efforts. I know that can be hard to do, as I'm partial to biting back on occasion as well, but in the end, nothing much hangs on the criticism of an anonymous poster on a comment thread.

Chris, I think a conviction for assault is likely to be swifter and more satisfying than trying them for racial villification. It would be hard not to see a court convicting them too. Not sure whether you noticed, but one was on bail for armed robbery. No judge is going to be too considerate of her feelings.
Posted by GrahamY, Friday, 7 March 2014 3:14:57 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Let's hope they hide the jail key for some time for those two. I think this is a perfect time to show that people have had enough of such spoilt morons. The time is right to throw the book at them & scare others into reconsidering that mentality.
I'd like to see them put to some good physical work whilst in jail.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 9 March 2014 10:57:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,
Do you really think prison time actually has any effect on any type of crime.
If the justice system was swift and there were no free legal giants and the time behind bars included minimum social attachments and maximum hard labor perhaps with a daily dose of the lash there might be a deterrent but not the way the present system works.
When I was in the court system as a police prosecutor more than half the sentence for an offense was based on precedents (criminal record and associations etc.) today most of the sentence is generated with reference to the future of the offender and the victim is forgotten.
Wrong, wrong, Wrong.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Sunday, 9 March 2014 4:55:35 PM
chrisgaff1000,
That wouldn't be the case if we had a moral justice system run by heterosexuals.
Posted by individual, Monday, 10 March 2014 6:23:07 AM
individual,
Ops!
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Monday, 10 March 2014 9:04:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy