The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your throughts

Your throughts

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 30
  15. 31
  16. 32
  17. All
OUG,

Guns do bring peace and the thought of a world without them is unthinkable.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 11 January 2014 12:05:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Try dynamite - it's more dramatic!
Foxy,
For heaven's sake NO ! We need to bury crap not splatter it all around ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 11 January 2014 12:26:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Indy,

It seems that the current government
totally agrees with you! ;-)
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 11 January 2014 12:28:07 PM
Talking about dangerous governments, I wonder when the Royal Commission into the Home Insulation Program re-convenes from the Xmas break?

Report due end June 2014.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 11 January 2014 12:37:53 PM
< Talking about dangerous governments >

"I've never even been spoken to by the police, but now I am probably going to lose my job? It makes no sense to me

Anyone who has declared their membership to a proscribed club, through words or action, sought to have been a member, or attended one or more meetings or gatherings of people who are members or associates, is in danger of losing their electrical licence or not having it renewed.

---
No licence means no job!

Seems the Sieg Heil brigade is back in full swing.
I guess I'll wear my yellow star with pride!
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 11 January 2014 1:49:23 PM
There are all kinds of people - good and bad,
Foxy,
I am aware of that but you seem to be oblivious to the fact that the majority of bad, bad as in incompetent & selfish are found in the Labor Party.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 11 January 2014 2:07:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11