The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your throughts

Your throughts

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. ...
  14. 30
  15. 31
  16. 32
  17. All
RawMustard,
"If the cap fits wear it"
Association equals consorting and consorting is a crime.
If you lose your license it is your own fault.
You can always seek asylum in New Zealand.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Saturday, 11 January 2014 6:47:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What an illuminating Topic this is ? Seems some or most find it a vehicle in which to bear their soul. I think FOXY's quite right, there's far too much time and energy expended on politics and allied matters, rather than initiating some more fundamental topics that are coalescence in nature, a far more interesting option, aside from the usual dreary politics and it's ilk ?

CHRISGAFF1000 I wasn't aware the Consorting Act had been resurrected once more, in NSW ? An excellent piece of legislation that helped to regurgitate and then move along, some of our more colourful clients, by denying them a place to assemble. Just the ticket for these OMG ! When challenged, most would bung-on this pugnacious belligerency, and you'd then have sufficiency to lock 'em all up !
Posted by o sung wu, Saturday, 11 January 2014 9:19:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
Of course we see things from different perspectives. I see a lot of Taxpayers money squandered whereas you seem to see not enough being spent.
How do I know that you may ask ? You keep defending the ALP that's a dead giveaway.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 11 January 2014 9:35:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o song woe/quote..<<..and you'd then have sufficiency to lock 'em all up !>>

the laws of con-venience?
by whaT RIGHT..[QUE WARRENTO]..has the govt/policy policing force..to pervert god given rights of free association..with equals[peers?]..WHERE/by whos authority ?
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 12 January 2014 5:30:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One of my worries is the erosion of civil liberties in our society, and the ready acceptance by some that it is necessary for the good of the majority. Attacks on personal freedoms and human rights in the name of such things as the necessity to maintain "law and order" the need for "punishment" has been building in Western societies for some time now. Australia as it lunges to the right under the Abbott federal government, and compliant conservative State governments, is in such danger.
The evidence is all around, with secrecy in government, the introduction of new sweeping laws to "protect society" from the perceived villains. The attempt to control education by the conservatives, with their political interference, is another sinister act to remove the rights of the ordinary person, "educate them my way and they will be compliant in the future." No one disputes the need to protect society from the criminal, but there is fine line between protection and control.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 12 January 2014 6:36:38 AM
Personal freedom is not a freedom to do as one pleases because we would then be offended if others exercised their freedom on us.
Personal freedom must not be viewed as a privilege , it must be viewed as a reward.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 12 January 2014 8:15:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13