The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

how to suceed succesion ..?..[lamb-island]

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. 34
  9. Page 35
  10. 36
  11. 37
  12. 38
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
You..the Feeler,..are now..observing/the-0Reader,and..the-Critic
and how..they inter-re-act...You..*are observing..the chain..of events where..

the..Reader says something,
the..Feeler reacts to it,..
the..Critic responds,..

and the Feeler..briefly..feels..something else.
this basic..patern..is how..the beast..are

ok..in-lue of..'a reader'..our beastly brothers..have..emotions/instincts/need/want..group-think

Now..that/you..are aware/of..these..
three-threads..of conscious

and..how..they are processing..
this stream of information..in real time,....

what..is/it..that..*is..being..self-aware?
What..it/is..that's watching..all this?

If.you..are..RIGHT/now*,..*at_this_moment*,
observing..three -threads..of consciousness/simultaneously

then/who..*is..the end/point..self-observer?

The..fourth/thread..of consciousness..
will/be..called.."The-Watcher"...The Watcher/may..or may/not
have..a voice..depending..on..emoting..its re-action..of how/your mind works.

In..my mind..that Watcher..sees*pictures.[[en-visions..the overlay..
of multiple facets..sensory/audibly/visually/even fallacy/fantasy]..

The..way I..experience..it
is..that/the Watcher..sees*..the Reader-s..visualizations..speaking..directly.. to me.

The Critic..is me..listening/seeing/hearing..to the..inputs-Reader speak.[throwing-up/related..imagery/..overlay..before-they fade..

The Feeler..[can..CONSCIENTIOUSLY..hit/replay..its like..someone else's..screaming..6 year old brat..that won't..shut-up..and want's it's..way..all the time.[ergo..awakens/beast-ego]..

watching..all-of..this..is..The/Watcher/recorder[cloud-mind]
like..a..T.V-camera..that's taking..it all down.[and only recording..the good/key/bits..[not..the illusionary preferred/spin..darkness-deceits...

And..it's/all happening..in..a place..that-is..usually..
that..quiet-place where..I-do..my deep/thinking..and/that..best..of me..i..feel-good..about.

Your/experience..may\vary.

The..Watcher..is likened..to..the.."higher-self"..[holy-spirit..
mediating..our/access..to..proud-cloud/mind]...

This..fourth..thread..of conscious..is/that..part-of/you..who..is observing..the other..three..threads/process..this information..into act..or.non-acct..in..real-time.

The/Watcher..is also..self-aware...and
can..watch itself..watching..itself...

It's kind/of..like..defining the word.."Recur-sion"..[the 2 de thought]...in/the dictionary..by saying,.."See Recursion".[same/again/same-same..again..[again]

In addition..to\being*..the/Watcher..and watching..the
other..input threads,..the Watcher..is that/part..that,..facilitates

and..makes decisions..and controls.the/updating..of..the "Master Database"[cloud-mind]..which is..the accumulation..of who *you/are.

It..might be..compared to..the Board of Directors..in..a corporation or..of..the Congress..of/the United-States...Oh\my God!..A Congress in\my brain?..The Feeler..just vomited!

The Watcher..is also..the one/who..determines.."The Prime/Directive" which\are..the guiding-principles..that matter..in*/of..*your life.

It determines..your.."morals"..or.."what..you/believe in".and the..important-principles..and..lessons..that guide..*our life...into..*your..life/purpose.

It integrates..your*..experiences..and..evaluates them
and..gives them*meaning..so as/to create..the pattern.for future decisions.

think..of it like a stage-director..
following the authors designated..role/personality..of the characters..

The patterns for your future/decisions..is what makes-up..*your Master Database...The Master\Database..also..stores information..about decisions..so as to create..a pattern..[character]..of behavior.

The advantage..of storing patterns/of behavior..in your Master Database..is to relieve..your mind..of having/to figure..out
wha. to do..every-time..you face..a situation.

Instead..of going..to the effort of..original-thinking,..
you access the/pattern...That frees up..the Watcher..
so that..it can move on..to new problems.

Remember..it's..so automatic..that you may/not..even remember
That's because..it's stored in..the Master Database.

When..things go/along..as usual,..you are..on cruise control.
But..if something unusual occurs,..something..that is inconsistent with=..the Master Database,..the Feeler..sounds the alarm.

The Feeler..is the thread..of consciousness..that compares the data input streams..with the master database..and creates..the appropriate emotions*..to summon..the mental resources..to deal with/the input that..fails..the plan..in..the master database.

any/error..and

The Feeler..wakes up..the Watcher..indicating
that..an executive decision..is needed..immediately.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 21 November 2013 7:13:09 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Do..you really..believe..that you can devise..a
thought-system..which can separate..you from His?

Do you/..REALLY believe..that you can plan..for your
individual/safety..and joy..better..than He can?

You need/be..neither careful..nor careless.
You need..merely cast..all your cares/miss-caring..upon Him because
He..careth for YOU.

You ARE..His care..because He loves you...His voice..ever..reminds
you..al-ways..that all hope..is yours..BECAUSE of His care.

You CANNOT choose..to escape His care,
because that..is not..His will...[it is bad..enough..god has..no peer/believe me..you just dont want..to-be eternally/alone.]

But..you CAN/choose..to accept..His care,..and use..the infinite power..of good/truth/logic/love..OF His care..for all/those..He created/BY it..to make..things better..immediately..[now]..for all..your 'others.

There..have been..many healers
who did not heal..themselves...They have not moved
mountains..by their faith..because their/faith..was..not WHOLE.

Some of them..have healed the sick
at times,..but they have not..raised the dead.
note/*..Unless the healer..first..heals HIMSELF,..he does/NOT believe that there..truly-*is..*no order in miracles.

see page13
http://miraclevision.com/acim/urtext/acim-urtext-2003-upe-ready-edition.pdf

Free will does not mean..that you establish..the living-curriculum. It means..only that/you can elect..freely..what to take/when...It is just*because..you are not\ready..to do..what you/should elect..to do that time exists..at all.

if..You will..to*see miracles..
thru..your/hands..thru..my/revelations.

You should..begin each day
with..the prayer

“Help me to perform..whatever miracles
you..want..of me..this-day.”)

1...The first thing..to remember/about miracles
is that..there is..no order\of difficulty..

He..has just..not..fully appreciated..nor..learned..that.*EVERY mind
that/God created..is equally*worthy..of being healed..because GOD CREATED IT..like every-mind..that it become..yet again..holy/WHOLE.

You are asked..merely to return..to God
the mind..as HE created it.[innocent/pure/true/forgiving

He asks..you*only..*for what He gave,..you..freely
the will..of the knowing..that this..true-living/giving..bantering barter*..will heal YOU.

Sanity IS..peaceful..wholeness..at one..as\one..with other.

And the/sanity..of your brothers..IS yours.
you can try..insanity..thus the other insanity..is yours..too.

Why should you listen..to the endless insane calls
which..you think*..are made.*upon you,..*when you KNOW..the voice of God Himself*..is in you?

God commended..His..wholly-Spirit..in-to you,
and asks..only..that you commend..yours..back..in-to Him.

He wills to/keep it..in perfect peace
because you..and i am..are of one mind ..and ..of the one..same/Spirit..with/and..in-Him...just as he is with+in/..HIM*..2.

Excluding..yourself..from/the Atonement..is the\ego’s
last-ditch defense..of its own..se3lf-existence.

It reflects..both..the ego’s/..need ..to separate,
and..your willingness..to de-side with..its..separateness.

This..willingness..means..that YOU DO*NOT..WANT TO*BE HEALED.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 21 November 2013 7:45:45 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We..have/the..ability..to write/read..and..send/email..and..data
and..its..our/ability..to share-information..which/has..greatly enhanced..our ability..to survive.

But..this shared/knowledge..has-come at..a price.
In/order..or our..bio-logical..genus...to survive,..we have
had/to..surrender part/of..our individuality..for-the..greater-tribal good.

Many..of our-ancestors..fought..and died..for..were
in..wars..for the/survival..of..some/tribal-culture.

Our ability..to survive/as a..tribal-member..has/become..a significant-instinctive..[autonomous]..skill-set..that..is of large..part..of..the..who-of/what..we are..and the..INNATE..cloud/herd-mind/knowledge..we..are born with.

We all..need..the/approval..of..the herd/in order..to have
an ego-sense..of well being..and..to fee.. OK..[at-ease]..about our..other emotive-inputs[selves][threads]...And for/most people..it creates..*great/mental-anguish..*to/be rejected..or disconnected..from=..the herd-mind.

Over/the..centuries...language-skills..have/evolved/developed which allowed individuals..to talk to..each other...by..image/assosiative.. sounds..or aural..sub-sets..of written/sounds..denoted..into word/sound-vibration..that links..like imagery

seeing..a chair..brings..the visualizations..[idea]..of all chairs/into mind..

Because ideas..could be ..communicated,..one individual/could..learn something..new..and pass..that knowledge..on/to..the next person without*..that person..having..to learn/see/hear/smell..it on his own.

Knowledge..could/be passed on..by word/of mouth..allowing..a person's knowledge..to..even..survive*past..his death...in words..of the authors..mindset/imagery..mind-vocalizations..[ideas]..

With/this..new*knowledge..others..could.*build upon
*the work..*of others..and create levels of..text/context..and technology...[in..highert-mind]..far greater..than..any individual..could\create..of/themselves.

No longer..did everyone..have/to..reinvent..the wheel...Because of language,..people could communicate..and work together..[]across time..and there/was..the living..ultimate/true/knowing..shared knowledge..or..tribal-knowledge...via the beast-mind ego.

These..long..held..communication/skills..allowed..those..who could talk*..their ideas..via more permanent/means..were thus willed..to survive better..than those who..could/not talk..and our brains evolved..for/the purpose..of..interpretative-language.

Because..of..perceptive/advantages..of language,..people became dependent..on each other...No longer..were we..truly individuals.

We..all..need each-other..to survive...In a sense..we..each..are part of..a greater..global/bio-organism..in the same way..that bees are part/of..a hive.

The instinct..to be tribal..is so strong..that many/people..will kill themselves..as a..result/of ..actual-separation..from or..rejection/by the herd.

Because..we live in..an advanced society..now..much of/our knowledge comes..from other people...Some of that..*knowledge..is just plain wrong,..*but..because the..ego-herd/mind..thinks..BELIEVES..it's true,..we/are expected..to..believe-it.

After all,..it's..not our nature..to assume..that we,..as individuals,..are smarter..than/the..combination of thousands..or millions..of people..who have..mis-believed..so..many/things..for centuries.

But often..an individual..does discover/a..new truth..or discovers that something..the herd thought..was true..yet..is not true..at all.

When this happens..*real-knowledge..is often lost
because..the individual..submits to..the will of..the herd.

What is..a herd?

A herd..or tribe..is..*any organization..of two..or more/people
who.*come together..for any..higher-purpose...A herd can/be..as small as two people..sharing..an apartment..to..as large..as/all..of humanity.

Most people..belong to..hundreds/of herds..and will
move-in..and..*out of..different herds..throughout/

their lifetimes.

A herd..is any organization..of people..who share..some common function/need/want/will/reason...Herds include..*all religions, governments..at all/levels..including/neighborhood associations, sports fans,..clubs,...political/parties,..chat-rooms,..talk-radio

fans,..Mackintosh owners,..fellow employees,..
Mensans,..hippies, bars,..nerds,..and schools...

AND YES..EACH SPECIES..breed/creed..bird..even seed..
has..its.*own..herd-instinct-mind

Each of..the..many fold/living creations..organ-izations have a set of rules..and common beliefs...qualities/fates..times..The members of the..organizations..*all surrender..part/of..their Master Database to the..herd-could-mind.

The herd-mind..itself/becomes..a living*..organism..much the-same way
as..a hive is..a living organism..of bees...And..in many cases..these tribal/organizations..are as real..or more real..than the individuals that..make them..up.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 21 November 2013 1:47:41 PM
Excluding yourself..from the Atonement..is the ego’s
last-ditch..defense of/its..own..existence...It reflects
both the ego’s..*need to separate,..and your willingness to
side with-in..its/lonely-separateness.

This willingness..means that YOU..DO NOT WANT..TO BE HEALED.
When..I told Bill that..there is..“just one-more..thing,”..he heard me very well...[I hope..he will hear/me as well..now.]

His intelligent..mis-hearing..of..“river”..[the..ever/moving-flow]..as “rivet”[fixt..affixed]..showed..that..even though
he..*wanted release,..he was not able..to cope with/it..at the time.

*But..the time..*IS now.
You have/not been..asked to work out..the Plan of Salvation
yourselves,..because,..as I told you before,..*the Remedy..is NOT of your making.

*God/Himself..gave you the perfect correction..for
everything..you have made/which is not in-accord..with His Holy Will.

I have made..His Plan perfectly/clear..and perfectly explicit to
you,..and have..also told you..of your part/in..His Plan..and how urgent..it is that..you fulfill-it.

There..is time for delay,..*but there..*need not be.
God weeps..at the sacrifice..of His/children who believe..they are lost..to Him.

The “one..more thing”..that Bill/must learn is
merely..that he is NOT..the one8..more.,,He is..both
ONE..*and..AT ONE...*If he will..learn this..*NOW,..he will be willing..in accord with..the last judgment,

which is really..only..the Biblical
reminder..of the..inevitability..of self-INCLUSION.

This is what “Physician,..*heal thyself”..really means..
Bill has frequently observed..for HIMSELF that/this is..hard to do. He has,..however,..been perfectly aware..of JUST what..*YOU should do about it.

You might ask him..[for me]..whether he..does not think
he might..be dissociating..*HIMSELF from..*his own awareness,..since he is so clear..about the remedy..*for YOU..You/might also remind him that..to whatever extent*..he separates himself..from you,..he is
separating/himself..from ME.

This IS a collaborative venture.
Let me..therefore return..*his-own ideas..to him,
so that..you can share them..and thus..help each-other..to help me.

But let me..first remind you..of
something..*I told you..myself...that..Whenever you are not
wholely_*joyous,..it is because you have..reacted..with a lack of love,,*to some Soul..which/God created...Perceiving this..as sin, you become defensive..because you..NOW*..EXPECT ATTACK.[miss-apprehension]

The decision to react..in that way,..however,
was YOURS,..and..thus..it..can therefore..be undone.
It..*CANNOT be undone..*by repentance..in the usual sense,..*because this..implies guilt.

If you..allow yourself..to feel guilty,
you will reinforce..the error,..*rather than allowing*..it..to to be
undone..*FOR you...the right..time..first/time..in time..now.[time]
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 21 November 2013 2:16:23 PM
Decisions CANNOT be difficult. This is obvious if you realize that you must ALREADY
have made a decision NOT to be wholly joyous if that is what you feel. Therefore, the
first step in the undoing is to recognize that YOU ACTIVELY DECIDED WRONGLY, BUT
CAN AS ACTIVELY DECIDE OTHERWISE.

Be very firm with yourselves in this, and keep yourselves fully aware of the fact that
the UNDOING process, which does NOT come from you, is nevertheless WITHIN you
because God placed it there.

YOUR part is merely to return your thinking to the point at
which the error was made, and give it over to the Atonement in peace.

Say to yourselves..the following, as sincerely as you can, remembering that the Holy Spirit will respond
fully to your slightest invitation:

I must have decided wrongly..because I am NOT at peace.
I made the decision myself,..but I can also..decide otherwise.

I WILL to decide otherwise.. because I WANT to be..at peace.
I do NOT feel guilty,..because the Holy Spirit will..undo ALL the
consequences*..of my wrong decision..*IF I WILL..LET HIM...[and give up my will..to sin..against other-selves].

I WILL..to let Him..into..my..ego-mind
by allowing Him..to decide..for God..for me...[4/my/sake*]

March 22,1966[jesus]..

The relationship..of anger to attack is obvious,
but the inevitable..association of anger..and FEAR is not always so clear.

Anger ALWAYS involves PROJECTION OF SEPARATION,..which must ultimately..be accepted..as entirely one’s own/responsibility.

Anger cannot..occur..*unless you..really..concieve
the..*belief/..that/you..believe..that you have BEEN..attacked;
and worse...that..the attack..was JUSTIFIED;..and..again..that..
you..are in*..no way responsible..for it.

Given these three wholly irrational premises,..the/equally irrational conclusion..that a brother is worthy of attack..rather than of love follows.

What can be expected from insane
premises..EXCEPT an insane conclusion?

The way to undo..an insane conclusion..is always to
consider..the sanity..of the premises..on which it rests.

You cannot*..BE attacked,..attack HAS no..logical-justification,
and..realize..you ARE..*responsible..for what you believe...You have been asked..to take me..as your model for/learning.

And we have often said..that an..*extreme example
is..a particularly helpful learning-device.

yet..EVERYONE teaches,..*and teaches..all..all the time.
This is..a responsibility*..by..which he/assumes..inevitably, the moment..he has accepted*..as/true..*any premises..at all.

And NO-ONE can..organize..his life..*without ANY thought system.
Once he/has..developed..even..a beast-mind/thought system..of any kind,..UNLESS..he lives.*by it..and TEACHES it...by being..its qualities/qualification.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 21 November 2013 2:34:27 PM
page141
http://miraclevision.com/acim/urtext/acim-urtext-2003-upe-ready-edition.pdf

You..have been..chosen..to teach/the Atonement..precisely
BECAUSE ..you have been/EXTREME*examples..of allegiance..to your thought systems,..and therefore..have developed/the capacity FOR allegiance.

It has indeed..been misplaced.
Bill..had become..an outstanding/example ..of allegiance..to apathy,
and you..have become..a startling/example of..fidelity to/variability.

But this IS..a form of.faith,..which you..yourselves
had grown..into..the will..being..willing to redirect...beast-ego..

You cannot doubt..the STRENGTH..of your devotion..when you
consider..how faithfully..[preciously]..you observed it.

It was/quite evident..that you had ALREADY..developed
the ability to/follow..a better model,..if you..only..could ACCEPT it.

We have not dwelt..upon the..conception..of the crucifixion,
because of..its fearful/connotations..inherent..in..beast-herd]-mind.

The..only emphasis..we laid upon it..was that..it..was NOT..a
form/of punishment...But we know*..that nothing can be/really.. explained..*only..in negative terms...

and so..There is..a positive..interpretation/of the crucifixion.. which is..*wholly devoid of fear,..and therefore..wholly benign..in what it..teaches,..if it is..properly understood.

It is nothing more..than..the classic..of
an extreme example...Its/value's,..like..the value
of any.teaching device,..lies solely..in the kind of learning it facilitates..

It can be,..and has been,..misunderstood.
But this..is only because..the fearful..herd/ego-minded..are apt to
perceive fearfully.

I told you before..that you can..always call..on me to
share..in..my good-decision..and thus..MAKE IT STRONGER.

I also told you..that the crucifixion..was the last..foolish journey that/the Sonship..*need take,.and that it should..avail..the means to..RELEASE from fear..to anyone who/understands it.

While we emphasized..the Resurrection only..before,..the purpose
of the\crucifixion..and how it actually..*LED to..*the Resurrection was..not clarified..at that time.[simply..by returning..jesus..in-validated..BOTH/judgment.."day"..plus RESECTION..'day's]

Nevertheless,..the cruci-fiction..has a definite-contribution..to make..to your own lives,..and.if you will..consider it WITHOUT fear, it will*..help you understand..your own role as teachers.

You have reacted..for years AS/IF..*you were being crucified.
This is..*a marked tendency..of the separated,..*who ALWAYS refuse to consider..what they have done..*to THEMSELVES.

Projection means..anger,
anger..fosters assault,..and just..the
implication..mention..of assault promotes fear.

The real meaning..of the crucifixion lies in the..clearl..
APPARENT..intensity..of the assault..by some of..the Sons of
God..upon..their..brother.

This,..in..gods perfect good..is..of course,
impossible,..and thus..must be fully*understood..AS an/impossibility.

In fact,..unless it IS fully understood..as ONLY that,
I cannot serve..as a real/model..for,,interactive-learning.

Assault..can ultimately be..made
*ONLY..on the body...PLUSD..There is little doubt
that one*BODY..can assault another,.BODY*..and can even destroy it.

*But..if..TRUE_destruction./.ITSELF..*is impossible,
then..ANYTHING that..is ..MIS_THOUGHT..as destructible..cannot be real.*..Therefore,..its destruction does NOT..justify any..hurt..nor anger.

To the extent..to which..*you believe..wrongly..
that..it DOES,..so far..you MUST..be..errantly..mis-perception
by..accepting false-premises..and..worse..maybe..TEACHING..THE...ego- deceptive[..BEASTLY]....errors..TO OTHERS.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 21 November 2013 7:02:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. 34
  9. Page 35
  10. 36
  11. 37
  12. 38