The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Waiting for the J curve

Waiting for the J curve

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
It looks like there is an electoral J curve, just that it is going the wrong way.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 10 June 2013 8:16:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405

Wherever did you get the idea I support the Nationals ?? not that there are any left. I notice you've carefully avoided answering the question about why the Greens Party doesn't focus on 'green' stuff. As I've said elsewhere, I would possibly support the party if only it was truthful about its objectives & I know a significant number of environmentally aware folk who think the same way. Surely even a member of the Greens faithful must be concerned about alienating tree-huggers who oppose queer anything & islamic invasion ??
Posted by praxidice, Monday, 10 June 2013 8:23:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Prex, I did not say you support The Nats, I was making the point if The Greens should only concern themselves with 'green only' issues then why not demand The Nats only concern themselves with 'farm' only issues and the ALP with stuff that concerns their party, like criminal issues.
The Greens are a broad based party,not a single issue party. We have legitimate views and policies to appeal to all Australians, just like other mainstream parties. Well it's a bit hard to find policies from the big two and one of them is about to get a lot smaller.
Belly good to see you would rather see Nazi Hanson in the Senate over our dear sweet Cate.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 10 June 2013 11:48:11 AM
Paul,

<<Belly good to see you would rather see Nazi Hanson in the Senate over our dear sweet Cate>> !

LOL

Did you clear that one with the Greens PC committee before release.
I'm not altogether sure that to refer to a female candidate as "our dear sweet Kate" is PC

Christine will not be happy
Posted by SPQR, Monday, 10 June 2013 1:22:13 PM
SPQR, that's Dear Sweet Cate with a C so please drop the K. Nothing would please me more than to see Cate join Dear Sweet Lee in the Senate for NSW. A far better choice than that Belly favourite Rednecked Redhead Hanson. I know if that misogamist man The Mad Monk had his way, women would not have the vote little own be members of parliament.
SPQR, watch out for another rising female star my Dear Sweet Mehreen who will replace Cate in the NSW Parliament soon. Women members are one of the greatest asset any parliament can have, particularly if they are Green. I' m sure there are some great Labor and Liberal women MP's, it's just that their names escape me at the moment, other than Penny Wong that is,
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 10 June 2013 2:24:28 PM
Shadow Minister we agree again!
Bit sorry it took you 77 posts to understand that is the very point of the thread, as I said in post one.
Paul, weak effort linking me to any candidate based only on your wondering mind.
Table cloth, or Queen sized sheet, my senate ticket will be used so I not my party, say who follows them on the ballot.
Greens fate is not in my hands, but fail they will.
Simple truth, at the time of the NSW white wash election, NSW FILTH in full view, your party failed to make ground.
If the ALP overnight, was banned from this election, your party would still not gain ground.
Would you consider standing for Clive Palmer,s clod hoppers party?
Or Katter,s squeaky voice mob.
Or form a new one, the naked Morris Dancers of Australia.
I truly with passion think both majors should combine to get minority's out of both houses.
Better still why not one vote one value?
Why impose twits on the public in upper houses?
I love the greens.
I do! they constantly make me laugh, at them not with them.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 10 June 2013 3:14:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All