The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Waiting for the J curve

Waiting for the J curve

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. All
Lady,s forgive me.
I am, age aside a modern man,and demand a modern party.
One that sees its faults and acts on them.
I often speak of my party,s contributions to 11/11 1979, I was there.
And active, we as now contributed to our down fall,
Lexi ask your self, what of those who voted for the first time, in 2007, and even the not won 2010 elections.
And voted in the first case for Rudd, then not Gillard.
How can we, on any issue, progress without knowing our faults.
Without understanding how others, within our group think.
The morning after the election it will be clear,as it is to understanding people.
Our policy,s play little roll in the out come.
Abbott policy,s and soon to be broken ones, too are not the reason.
Lexi I will not bore you with further use of the truth to explain our fate.
But I will tell of the party we will become if we take reform as our first task.
Labor must give its MPs the right to cross the floor, no party should compels its members to be an unthinking moron, as was done in NSW leading to support for NSW FILTH.
Continued
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 6:25:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The ALP MUST address its 40% of safe seats [a small number post election] seats set aside for women, it is discriminatory and as bad as seats for burnt out Union heads.
Only the best should serve, I offer again these words, some true silliness has creped us away from voters.
End power brokers owning the party, or face an event every bit as bad as the DLP split.
Few understand but my glorious party has been dragged in to a sewage treatment plant many times,by Sussex Street, and factions , IMPOSING candidates on membership it steam rolls over.
A truth, Abbott can thank his sponsor for the massive win he has already won.
That sponsor is The Australian Labor Party.
By its actions leaving a very dirty house for the few who follow to clean up and rebuild after 14/11 no easy task.
My words Lexi are apart from true, a demand we except ownership of the Blackened party power brokers have made us.
And a demand they think, if only briefly, back to that night in 2007,and look now at the shattered party they leave us with.
Some one will write a best seller, comparing this election to 1975, we do our party an injustice not seeing the finger prints of power brokers on our hopes and dreams turning to the nightmares to come.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 6:43:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sadly Belly, it's not the "J" curve you need to worry about, it's the "S" bend.
Posted by spindoc, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 9:06:30 AM
Dear Belly,

I've pointed out Labor's faults in my previous post.
I simply think it's too easy to keep blaming the PM
for the mess that Labor is in. The problems won't
go away if she's replaced and I can't see the Party
Machine Men giving up their power and control no matter
who's the leader. Labor needs to get back to its
grass roots.

Dear runner,

It's not "Abbottphobia," I have nothing against the man
personally. I simply don't want him as the leader of this
nation. Being big on 3 word slogans and small on policy
detail - does not in my opinion, qualify him for the job
of PM. And his simple pledges of nevativity does little
more than emphasise the government's supposed failings.
His "Stop the Boats," rhetoric only dog whistles the
community's xenophobes and bigots. His "Scrap the Carbon
Tax," comforts only those who think climate change is crap.

Australians deserve a little more respect from the man who
wants to lead the nation. The upcoming election will be held
against a back-drop of a fast-changing world. The central
challenge for political leaders and aspirants is to ensure
Australia's continued economic resilience in this time of
change. Mr Abbott has done nothing to show us his economic
credentials and even he admits that our economy is currently
in good nick.
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 11:13:40 AM
Come on Suse, you can never apologies enough for a twit like Gillard.

The first woman PM was going to have it hard you say. Of course it has a bit to do with personalities.

If she was a bit like Maggie Thatcher, who hit the UK population right between the eyes, with facts, & truth, she may have done a bit better. How long did Maggie last?

With her personality however, Gillard who could not lie straight in bed, it wasn't going to take long for Ozzies to see right through her.

It will be to our everlasting shame that we let her into the lodge. We are for ever diminished for giving her that job.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 1:26:07 PM
Belly - Gillards J curve

As I recall, the J curve was an invention of the Undertaker when he crapped on about the recession we had to have or somesuch twaddle. The red-headed witch would never have had an innovative thought in her life although she excels in lying, distortion, misrepresentation & whatever mischief, so its hardly surprising she lifted the J curve from elsewhere

Its probably fair to say Rabbotts true colours have been visible for quite some time, its only the few colourblind true disciples who can't discern them. I can't go along with the 'holy' bit though, even if its in jest. Surely nobody making a claim of 'holiness' would get involved in the grubby legal game whether they actually practiced or otherwise.
Posted by praxidice, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 1:50:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy