The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Waiting for the J curve

Waiting for the J curve

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
Dear Hasbeen,

Come on. The bar has not been raised very high
with our past PMs. After all - look how long
John Howard was allowed to stay. Look at what
Malcolm Fraser did.
Now it looks like Mr Abbott may be in with a chance as
well. Cardinal Pell will rule that roost.
Take a look at the front bench Abbott's stuck with.
Pleeeeeease!
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 1:58:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lexi,

Once again I find you as an apologist for Juliar. While there are some issues for which she can't be held responsible, the vast majority came direct from her or were sanctioned by her.

Some prime examples:

The carbon tax was her single biggest folly. Her iron clad guarantee followed by an almost immediate backflip on a policy that was so unpopular, would not be forgotten nor forgiven by the voters. It has also made it impossible for Abbott not to repeal it, and it will be come Labor's version of Work choices that it will never touch again.

Similarly her handling of Thomson and Slipper left the whole of the labor government looking sleazy.

Add to this the live export debacle, the asylum seekers, the BER etc, etc. All had her fingerprints on it.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 2:02:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-05/labor-mp-draws-titanic-analogy/4734624
Lexi the very saddest thing is not your miss placed hope.
Not Susionlines kind do not let it get me down.
Not Prax inability to understand my discontent has highlighted much more the Gillards knife men.
Today, tell me a am wrong, if Kevin Rudd was recalled , *this would be a close run race*!
Ignore the barbed comments that will bring.
But ignore at your peril Labor just MUST!
Confront its power brokers, knifing Rudd, free ride it gives to NSW FILTH.
No matter how great our fall, its length, time in opposition may break the 23 years record, if it fails to hear voters.
Not you Lexi, not me, but those who swung to us and largely left in 2010, and the hundreds of thousands who, not caring about policy,s, are about toleave.
I stand proud of my demand the party be handed back to its members.
And no longer be a retirement home for ex union heads and *mates* of Sussex street.
Ignore the voice of the people at your peril.
I without holding a ticket, have more chance of winning lotto!
Far more than back bencher's are already looking for a new job.
We, unless we turn on them like mad dogs, will for decades be remembered for not taking on the HSU/NSW FILTH we must do that or stay in small numbers the party of this country,s biggest ever political fraud case.
Do you Lexi not see how very much more we are on the nose than 2010? why then doubt our fate?
Is blind support ever right?
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 3:25:43 PM
Sadly what Gillard has done for woman status is about the equivalent as what Hitler did for civil rights. A lie is bad enough but can be forgiven but a lie with malicious intent can never be pardoned.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 3:56:25 PM
' I don't want to read ONE complaint about the holy man from contributors such as Rehctub and Runner. They wouldn't dare! '

Oh Susie I have already made complaints about Abbott. Compared with the incompetent sisterhood however it would be very hard to land a punch. Whether it be the policies that led to thousands drowning, allowing terrorist in the country, lying about the carbon tax, stabbing leaders in the back, trying to stop free speach, running up huge debt with nothing to show, I doubt whether Abbott either with trying to destroy the nation could come anywhere near the current Government who have been shown to be deceitful and incompetent.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 4:13:53 PM
Dear SM,

Same old song, same old mantra.
3 word slogans, and same old rhetoric.
Partisan belligerence and a complete
packaged designed for the conceptually and
ethically impaired.

Dear Belly,

The Party will survive and it will improve.
All they have to do is go back to their
grass roots and remember why they went into
politics in the first place.
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 5 June 2013 4:31:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All