The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Ethnic Voilence

Ethnic Voilence

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
Paul 1405,
Nope, I don't vote, or if I do make the effort to walk up to the school on polling day I just draw crude cartoons of genitalia on the ballot papers.
People who support Jim Saleam seem to end up getting shot or going to jail, as far as I can tell he's a pure sociopath who just uses people for his own ends...then again that's not an uncommon trait in aspiring politicians.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 2 May 2013 8:03:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul 1405,
Everything you say has been said before and it's still bull$hit, it doesn't matter which way yo try to spin it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lKDeyuM0-Og
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 2 May 2013 10:48:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JOM,

That probably applies to all of us....
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 2 May 2013 10:56:47 AM
Lexi,

Total agreement Captain Cook started it here in paradise.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Thursday, 2 May 2013 11:00:52 AM
Paul, your definition of rednecks is insulting.
A redneck is a working man who because of mainly working outside gets his neck sunburnt.
That definition was to indicate the difference to a white collar worker.

So be careful who you insult.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 2 May 2013 11:22:09 AM
Lexi & Paul1405,
You two are indeed a paradox. On one hand you disapprove of your ancestors setting up your future home here by displacing a nomadic people yet on the other hand you fight for the right of the pretend asylum seekers to completely overrun now us & the indigenous all over again.
by the way I have asked quite a few times on OLO for indigenous people to express their opinion regarding this new invasion. Do they believe they'll be better off under the Arabs than under the Europeans ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 2 May 2013 12:07:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11