The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islam and Labor?

Islam and Labor?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Really people, really.
You might want to look at Labor in microcosm, as in the saga of my local council in Darebin, or in neighbouring Moreland, once again a Labor dominated council albeit with a differing ethnic agenda is once again slated for dismissal, to be handed over to administrators. This is the second time in 15 years this has happened, first it was a Greek dominated Labor council which had to be sacked amid allegations of corruption, now this "Lebanese Entity" within Labor is under scrutiny:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/darebin-council-could-face-sack-20121128-2aef2.html
Politics under Labor seems to be little more than an ethnic spoils system, where privilege is granted via ethnic ties, the larger Islamic angle is not really plausible from the point of view of a Victorian since the Greens seem to attract more Muslim candidates here but I've no doubt the same things are going on elsewhere and I'm sure the Greens or the Libs will end up the same way if they insist on playing ethno politics to get votes. So again we have revealed to us another "hidden agenda' for excessive Third World immigration and the corruption which follows. I'm not saying White people aren't corruptible, they're certainly up to their necks in this but if you have a community which is mostly homogenous this nepotism and system of ethnic political/commercial privilege is one less layer to the onion, it's not untruthful to say that Australian politics would be less corrupt if it were serving a homogenous society since there is little to no ethnic or group identity among Whites.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 30 November 2012 2:23:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Banjo,

"What does this change tell us about Labor parliamentarians?"

Well, actually, it tells us that a majority of Labor MPs has an appreciation of the human rights issues involved, it's an encouraging development.
Posted by mac, Friday, 30 November 2012 2:37:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CHERFUL>> It should be a dated philosophy, but in reality the world continues on it’s ethnic cleansing way unabated.<<

Yes I know, we are a self serving bunch of bastards ruled by emotion and corralled together by ethnic, social, and indoctrination fences. The other day I had the want to kill a fellow Aussie. I didn’t want him dead, but I did want to kill him. Unless we become automatons we will always act against logic and ethics.

>>The islamist protestors recently in Sydney, declared the Infidel (which means the devil) are inferior to the Islamists so we wouldn’t go to heaven only they would. Surpremasist Thinking, you bet!<<

Do they hate us and Australia….you bet.

>>If the Australian army hadn’t stepped in, the Timorese would have been pretty much ethnically cleansed by now.<<

The Indonesians are supremists, and remember they were leisurely sailing down to Australia for picnics before the Dutch and the English realized that boats float.. Yes Australia belongs to the Indonesians as far as they are concerned. We are like Hong Kong, the lease will be up soon.

>>The indigenous Solomon Islanders attacked the Chinese immigrants and they would have been in serious danger of being ethnically cleansed if the Australian army hadn’t gone in there as well..<<

Poor old Solly’s, the Chinese easily became the money in a society that had none.

>>Then we have the ethnic hostility that resulted in the coup in Fiji.<<

Like the Solly’s and their Chinese immigrants, the Indians ran and owned everything in Fiji, but the government was the last straw. They went for the assurance of ancestral governance.

>>Anyone who believes that we are not tribally, territorial, aggressive is living in Academic, Hippy, United Nations, Fairy La La Land.<<

So many of them out there
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 30 November 2012 2:53:52 PM
Belly>> Now that question asker,I NEVER shake hands or talk to any one I hold so little regard for, have not forgotten or forgiven your rude introduction here.<<

Belly are you talking about me, if so remind me tiger, I forget, but it must have been a real body shot.
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 30 November 2012 3:01:34 PM
mac,
You are the first to post a credible answer to my first question.

You may be right, it would be nice to think so anyway. But why the sudden change? Has Gaza had a decline in human rights since our last vote in the UN. What about Israel receiving almost 2000 rockets and mortars in the last 12 months. Is that not a human rights issue. I understand Hamas has a written intent to eradicate jews. A human rights issue?

Why would Labor caucus members change their opinion? Some reports say that Carr reminded the PM of the upcoming election, and the need to appease the ethnic voters. If so, how does that aline with our best interests or only the self interests of some Caucus members.

The next question is about the growing influence of Islam in our politics. Will muslims flex their musles to influence policy? I recall years ago that Carr, when NSW Premier, was threatened by sheik Hilarli, that if he did not do more for muslims he could organize 30,000 votes against his government. Now Hilarli may have been exaggerating, but I have not forgotten that.

I see muslim influence in politics in Uk and Europe and see the same happening here. This is not a fear but an awareness.

Are we happy to go this way? Is it in our interests? Will a change in immigration policies alter the political course?
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 30 November 2012 3:40:54 PM
J Bowyer,
Hasbeen is right. 'Dog whistle' is an accusation made about an oponate to your view, suggesting that you are encouraging others hold similar views to post. Used in the same manner as an accusation of 'racist' to a person who opposes high immigration or illegal boat arrivals. I have been around too long to go on the defencive when accused of such. Other posterd can make up their own mind about that.

In this particular case, these questions came to me after reading articles about the Labor caucus decission.

I decided the thoughts may provide some interesting views, so posted them for discussion. I do not think we have heard the last of the issue in the media.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 30 November 2012 4:19:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy