The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islam and Labor?

Islam and Labor?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
sonofglobin

I agree with all you say and there is one other thing that will
also aid the dispossession of the Arabs and the Anglos in Australia
within possibly 50years but certainly in 100years.

That is
the huge demographic shift in The United States. The Super power
weapons will then be in the hands of the Mexicans or African Americans.
America will cease to be an allie and those weapons will no longer be used in the defence of Australia but in the defence and advancement of Mexico and Africa.

Without that protection we will indeed be overrun by Mainland China
or even Indonesia to the north or maybe both, in an allied attack with China. Later they may divide the country into two countries as a reward for their co-operation.
Posted by CHERFUL, Thursday, 29 November 2012 8:31:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Banjo! I thought better of you!
I share your concerns about the Muslim world.
Only this morning a link to the murder of a 15 year old, for refusing marriage!
A wife MURDERED by 4 of her husbands family! for refusing to become a PROSTITUTE!
But you have dog whistled, and they are queuing to piddle here in this thread.
I think it is the extreme nature of Islamists, the extreme Muslim religion, and its intended inclusiveness we loath.
But you put just that in to post, linking the ALP.
Are you not aware the Australian Labor Party voters MOSTLY share our views.
You by unfounded and untrue allegations put all of us, in a pro Palestinian basket.
Can you even think the UN action of not voting ,supported and forced on Gillard by her cabinet, is anti west?
Leaving now piddle is rising and not putting gum boots on in this heat.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 November 2012 6:44:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cherful the re election of Obama is an example of the shift of power to non Caucasians. The whole of the first world has been socially engineered to weaken the homogenous nature of traditionally Caucasian nations. Divide and conquer is at the base of migration policies that come from the U.N. and have been adopted by the political class in all first world nations.

Human migration is part of the evolution story and the new worlds which include Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand were built on colonization, usurping the native inhabitants. But the errant view that Caucasians were bringing civilization to these lands and their peoples is a dated philosophy that decreed that one race was superior to another.

We live in enlightened times and immigrants to these nations in the past 60 years have been focused on integration and assimilation, they wanted to be American, Australian ,Canadian, or Kiwi, but Islam carries no passport. Islam is a threat to nationalism which is what those who seek OWG need to overthrow.

Banjo asks us “Should it cause us to reconsider our non-discrimatory immigration policies?” which is a mute question given we have all signed away our sovereignty regarding who we let into our nation. The first world’s immigration policy is U.N. policy, and we the people have no say in it.
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 30 November 2012 6:53:02 AM
Belly>> But you have dog whistled, and they are queuing to piddle here in this thread.<<

Belly my china, people are people, we are all the same and most peoples of the first world have accepted this fact. I have a mosque just down the road from me, and I have no issue one way or the other with that. I do not spit on the ground the mosque stands on; I do not vilify the worshipers at that mosque, I don’t even look at them twice.

But if I emigrated to any of the Arabic Moslem nations or Israeli and set up churches in their suburbs the life of the parishioners would be in jeopardy. That is what Islam is about. Like the Cuckoo once the egg has hatched the fledgling throws the first inhabitants out of the nest. So suggesting that all who do not agree with you are piddling in this thread is naïve. There is a reality to life that no amount of Political Correct ideology can alter.
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 30 November 2012 7:07:59 AM
sonofgloin,
Do you really think that if the Israelis retreated back to the pre 1966 border there would be peace? LOL
If the Palestinians were given their own land to govern, there would be peace?LOL
I am just interested in a body count of just how many Palestinians have been placed in gas chambers. ROFL
Posted by ponde, Friday, 30 November 2012 7:23:48 AM
Can someone explain this "Dog whistle" insult to me?
It seems it is used by people who espouse freedom but really just want to insult and denigrate other's views and enforce their own views by insult and denigration.
Posted by JBowyer, Friday, 30 November 2012 7:28:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy