The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Labor in denial or just stupid.

Is Labor in denial or just stupid.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Good evening to you DIAMONDPETE...

That's me my friend, an uneducated, closed mind, bigot !

We have boat people who travel from afar, in some cases traversing many other countries, in order to reach our shores - and why ?

I'll tell you why, because this silly stupid country of ours, has such generous Social Security benefits, that these 'desperate, fleeing refugee's' will do anything in order to get here.

Including, disposing of all their official documents, that will aid in establishing their bona fides, identity, and age. And in doing so, for the purposes of deceiving the Australian authorities. What terrific characters these people have ? Highly ethical citizens in the making. You really don't have a clue do you ?

This act alone, speaks volumes to me. Trickery and deception ! And these, my gullible and deluded friend, will the new citizens of Australia ! Remove ALL benefits, and then see how many will come ?

I'm sure you're a very decent, compassionate person. Sadly though, very naive and credulous, regrettably.

Gee, we're a stupid, silly nation
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 24 September 2012 10:39:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hello Wu, please back up that "opinion" with facts and proof.

Please answer the following questions, one by one ....

1 - "precisely" how many refugees have done what you claim, in the manner that you claim, for the purposes that you claim? After you supply the exact number, please supply your "official" source and the documentary official "proof" ..... not "opinion".

2 - name these refugees.

3 - prove the "the" reason the boat people come to Australia is to specifically receive "Social Security benefits". I'm not seeking your "opinion". Please provide the precise documentary proof that proves your claim as to their one motivation.

Now remember Wu, I don't require your "opinion".

Also remember Wu, I do require precise, official, documentary proof of your claims.

I'm waiting. Don't worry though, I'm not pressuring you to give an immediate answer ..... I'll give you plenty of time to do lots of googling before you reply.
Posted by DiamondPete, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:52:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here is the proof the Australian Government for whatever reason wants the refugees to come they pretend to want them stopped but in reality they are the ones telling the captain of the boat to bring them here.
Quote "AUSTRALIAN authorities decided to move 169 people rescued from a smuggling boat near the West Java coast on Saturday to Christmas Island rather than send them back to Indonesia."

o sung wu - someone wants an answer from you here 1) EVERY single refugee that comes to Australia could have gone to England or other countries closer BUT they did not. 2) can't give you all there names because a lot use false names and even state they come from a different country than they really do.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 1:14:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philip S, wow such antipathy towards refugees. You must feel really threatened. Sad.
Posted by DiamondPete, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 1:30:13 AM
Economically they are illiterate,but also they are very corrupt.Today we learn that not only they have a deficit of $173 billion they also have an unfunded superannuation liability of $273 billion.They have a budget deficit of 33% of our GDP or over $72,000 debt for every family of 4 people.Add that to your mortgage.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 6:19:52 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pete, how can anyone provide you with precise information that you request, when our leaders the labor party, don't have a clue themselves.

There were stats out there a while ago suggesting these people receive around $56,000 per year in benefits, while our own pensioners received some $16,000, that's after they have paid taxes all their lives for most.

I think we need to form a bleeding hearts club, where the likes of you, can contribute additional taxes for this and other issues you are so passionate about, so the rest of us can benefit from the taxes we pay and insist that our taxes be spent on our needs.

Much like they were no doubt intended to be in the first place.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 6:42:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy