The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Our wonderful ABC

Our wonderful ABC

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Virginia Trioli, in my opinion, thinks that it is her job to suggest what the incumbent Government, should be doing, and others of high flying jobs, if the host and hostess of the morning show on the ABC continue with their inane remarks on occasion, I will stop watching the morning news and current affairs, I am disappointed, I thought that it (the program) would contain a lot less trivia than the other commercial channels, sadly I was wrong.The Media Watch program at least exposes the misrepresentation of the media.
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Friday, 4 November 2011 8:59:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Noisy, no wonder I've never heard of her. My TV only goes on during the day if there is an Formula 1, or Moto GP on, or a cyclone or some such.

I had a visitor staying a for a few days who watched one of the commercial morning current affairs things. Convinced me I had no need of daytime TV very quickly.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 4 November 2011 10:12:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As I said about News Breakfast (earlier in this post) on ABC 1 , I agree with NSB about Trioli and Rowland they are icky to say the least. And the content/format over trivialises important news events allowing the hosts and their guests and twitter friends to conduct gloating sessions amongst themselves throughout in a loop.

It smacks of funding shortages, maybe they could get George Negus back if they had some ?.
Posted by thinker 2, Friday, 4 November 2011 7:39:56 PM
Passing dope around wouldn't have helped either.
70+workers on the 33 million $ school

http://www.torresnews.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1861:mabo-film-crew-attacked-on-mer&catid=3:news
Posted by individual, Saturday, 5 November 2011 10:14:15 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy