The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Watch out oldies.

Watch out oldies.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Any oldies out there who aren't all ready broke, hide your wallets, & you'd better empty your bank accounts, stick the money in a tin, & bury it in the garden.

I have just heard "our" Julia, on TV, stating she was going to offer oldies a greater choice of ways of living in their declining years.

There is one thing you can be really sure of, that if Julia does something for you, & you ain't green, it's going to cost you, & it will cost you heaps.

She must have heard that some oldies, after working all their lives, have aquired some property, & perhaps even a few bob in savings. Obviously she is sure she can spend that money quicker than you can, & wants to do just that. So bury it deep, & disguise the spot. If you can't find it, it's safe from grasping fingers.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 4 August 2011 7:50:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Muhahahahahaha

Run coots run!
Posted by Bugsy, Thursday, 4 August 2011 8:46:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

Thankyou for opening this thread & there couldn't be a more worthy hobby horse. This has been on the ALP agenda since before they won the elections. When asked two years ago- they denied it. Asked again one year ago denied it.
Asked just today ( state ministers) what changes , if any made to hacc services for home care & home maintenance- again denied it - but a bit of panic set in.I mentioned this on another thread today. Asking home maintenance ( like plumbers) to call the oldies asking personal health * other questions. Its outrageous. I have a dear elderly lady friend who only today was so upset.

Just a few weeks after Rudd was elected , through state governments two things happened.One in home care was slashed to half but nothing in writing. Just got the office girl to pop in and tells the poor darlings. Two spy on your neighbor ( by law) forced to report.
However they scraped that when caught. Yes hasbeen they are going to use nurses & Drs to asses they cant stay in their houses- kick them out and neglect them in dog boxes.
Advise- sell head to bush and shoot on sight.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 9:19:31 PM
There will be no changes made to hacc services under the government I lead!

Pinocchio strikes again and again and again and again!
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 4 August 2011 9:59:16 PM
RawMustard
Its already happening. They are getting the services providers (maintenance etc) to call people on disability & carers pensioners& shifting providers from eg: Vinnie's to gov and taking away assistance until people turn *70. Pls dont tell me I am wrong I* spoke to the caller when an elderly lady contacted me upset. Thats why I called the Ministers office to ask why people were being contacted by phone. It could have been anybody. Ordered by hacc to do so St Vincents fact today:

They are also cutting out many parts that are *vital to those people. In fact they have been doing that for some time. I have spoken to the leader of opposition( state)_ ( I am talking state here. I have spoken direct to a Federal M because we are speaking on another matter- So I raised it.

I also spoke with Ministers office but of course they have not called back. I have known what goes on in these public hospitals to oldies for years. Now they are going to make it law.

You may be in hacc but you have not *seen oldies doped to the eyeballs & given a Minnie mental after being shifted about declared incompetent.
Usually by a Chinese Dr and their houses sold & dragged drugged and locked in a D ward .
I have.! & tired to chairs with sheets like dogs. ALP have denied they were doing this re forcing oldies to sell their houses over & over again. Well like him or not i know who has to win the next election. ALP are such liars. I say this because only three weeks ago they again denied it.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 10:20:53 PM
Kerryanne, I hope you didn't think I was referring to you when I mentioned that little bit about Pinocchio?

I understand what you're saying, they've run out of money and are doing whatever they can to scam money from anywhere. They're a bunch of lying, conniving, deceitful, scamming, incompetent, misfits I wouldn't employ to smash rocks! And the other side are no better!

But I didn't want to use too many derogatory terms so as not to lower the standard of this forum, I've already been told off for that you know, LOL!
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 4 August 2011 10:44:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy