The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Watch out oldies.

Watch out oldies.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Any oldies out there who aren't all ready broke, hide your wallets, & you'd better empty your bank accounts, stick the money in a tin, & bury it in the garden.

I have just heard "our" Julia, on TV, stating she was going to offer oldies a greater choice of ways of living in their declining years.

There is one thing you can be really sure of, that if Julia does something for you, & you ain't green, it's going to cost you, & it will cost you heaps.

She must have heard that some oldies, after working all their lives, have aquired some property, & perhaps even a few bob in savings. Obviously she is sure she can spend that money quicker than you can, & wants to do just that. So bury it deep, & disguise the spot. If you can't find it, it's safe from grasping fingers.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 4 August 2011 7:50:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Muhahahahahaha

Run coots run!
Posted by Bugsy, Thursday, 4 August 2011 8:46:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

Thankyou for opening this thread & there couldn't be a more worthy hobby horse. This has been on the ALP agenda since before they won the elections. When asked two years ago- they denied it. Asked again one year ago denied it.
Asked just today ( state ministers) what changes , if any made to hacc services for home care & home maintenance- again denied it - but a bit of panic set in.I mentioned this on another thread today. Asking home maintenance ( like plumbers) to call the oldies asking personal health * other questions. Its outrageous. I have a dear elderly lady friend who only today was so upset.

Just a few weeks after Rudd was elected , through state governments two things happened.One in home care was slashed to half but nothing in writing. Just got the office girl to pop in and tells the poor darlings. Two spy on your neighbor ( by law) forced to report.
However they scraped that when caught. Yes hasbeen they are going to use nurses & Drs to asses they cant stay in their houses- kick them out and neglect them in dog boxes.
Advise- sell head to bush and shoot on sight.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 9:19:31 PM
There will be no changes made to hacc services under the government I lead!

Pinocchio strikes again and again and again and again!
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 4 August 2011 9:59:16 PM
RawMustard
Its already happening. They are getting the services providers (maintenance etc) to call people on disability & carers pensioners& shifting providers from eg: Vinnie's to gov and taking away assistance until people turn *70. Pls dont tell me I am wrong I* spoke to the caller when an elderly lady contacted me upset. Thats why I called the Ministers office to ask why people were being contacted by phone. It could have been anybody. Ordered by hacc to do so St Vincents fact today:

They are also cutting out many parts that are *vital to those people. In fact they have been doing that for some time. I have spoken to the leader of opposition( state)_ ( I am talking state here. I have spoken direct to a Federal M because we are speaking on another matter- So I raised it.

I also spoke with Ministers office but of course they have not called back. I have known what goes on in these public hospitals to oldies for years. Now they are going to make it law.

You may be in hacc but you have not *seen oldies doped to the eyeballs & given a Minnie mental after being shifted about declared incompetent.
Usually by a Chinese Dr and their houses sold & dragged drugged and locked in a D ward .
I have.! & tired to chairs with sheets like dogs. ALP have denied they were doing this re forcing oldies to sell their houses over & over again. Well like him or not i know who has to win the next election. ALP are such liars. I say this because only three weeks ago they again denied it.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 10:20:53 PM
Kerryanne, I hope you didn't think I was referring to you when I mentioned that little bit about Pinocchio?

I understand what you're saying, they've run out of money and are doing whatever they can to scam money from anywhere. They're a bunch of lying, conniving, deceitful, scamming, incompetent, misfits I wouldn't employ to smash rocks! And the other side are no better!

But I didn't want to use too many derogatory terms so as not to lower the standard of this forum, I've already been told off for that you know, LOL!
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 4 August 2011 10:44:58 PM
RawMustard,

No I didnt think you meant me fibbing- but I thought *you were saying you were a head of Hack- sorry.:) I was so round up over this today & two years ago I didnt read your comment in a calm manner. I was busy convincing you as a hack head whats goes on. I mean it already goes on- has been for years. That is why I tell everybody to get private health an independent witness you can trust and a yearly letter from their GP. I am not that age yet but its for others i care atm.
Slowly they have removed services or slashed them in half. I contacted a federal Minister ( lib) today as he called me yesterday( another matter) I couldn't talk to him today but tomorrow i am going to blast this government. I asked them a year ago to provide their guarantee in writing they were not bring this in. Even asked the year prior. Refused to put it in writing. I have alot to do with Ministers offices for many years . I can tell you this much alp are screaming liars far worse than libs ever were.Rudd got his pre election * Yosffee to call me pre election u understand. The utter crap! they spun me was stupid.He remembered me from AWB the coward!
So hes spending up big to get even with Julie & shes knocking off the oldies houses. Did you know if your old and your husband , or wife has to go into a home they sell it over the others head! and put them out of a house too true.I have never voted ALP in my life but i was*going to like thousands of others to ban live exports- but they even stuffed that up .

Wouldn't you think they would be *smart enough to know Tony will get the bush vote so they needed the other half- but no.
Never known a government to upset both sides everytime idiots*

No doubt RawMustard, you are pleased your not the hack boss:)

cheers.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 11:25:28 PM
RawMustard, T

*But I didn't want to use too many derogatory terms so as not to lower the standard of this forum, I've already been told off for that you know, LOL!*

Wink Wink:)

Thank goodness somebody with a sense of humor.
I found an old ALP joke going back today on that site. Something about a ALP union shirt and a pink democrat shirt. I will post it for you later - its funny as.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 11:31:35 PM
For the sake of politics, to convert the facts to a weapon, let us over look the truth.
From 2007 till now, and current plans the government, has put the biggest pension rises in our resent history in place.
OK lets get back to kicking the ALP, we must, at all costs,steer clear of Tony Abbott's massive cuts to health care!
It will not serve our purpose,kick Labor, to look at Labors aged care plans.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 5 August 2011 6:28:46 AM
Oh get over it. Boomers house values trippled in a decade, and the ones still working can avoid tax by 'recycling' 100% into their super then taking it out the other end tax free.

Just think of it as an indirect transfer of wealth back to the generation who cant afford houses and will have to pay for all your oldie services, and who themselves wont be retiring at 65 and dying at 90, more likely retiring at 75 and dying at 85-(Thanks to their great fat asses it must be said).

Swings and roundabouts. You cant take it with you:-)

Though maybe you would rather they just means test aged care so you can pay yourself for that nurse to wipe your bum and not have the government involved? If so I can understand that.

They don't have to kick people out of houses in the age of reverse mortgages.

So yeah not all boomers own a house, but then they aren't affected now are they?
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 5 August 2011 9:40:42 AM
Typical hate anyone better than you post Houelly.

My mother did not have a house. When dad died, 24 years ago, I moved her into a granny flat beside my house.

She carefully nurtured the $44,000 she had from the sale of their retirement home. $44,000 is not that much from the working lives of 2 people, but they did have a depression, & a war get in their way.

No $44.000 is not much, but after adding her wheel chair, washing machine, furniture & few other possessions, it was enough to require a co-payment of $390 a month to the nursing home, when at 98 she finally became too much for me.

Now she had allocated all her little savings in her will, to her descendants, all in 1 & 2 thousand dollar lots, which meant I had to find that 390 bucks, not all that easy, when you're a retired on not all that much yourself.

Now I could be a believer in the use of aquired assets to support yourself in age, if it weren't for the fact that we shower support on any incompetent bludger, where ever we can find them, while ripping off little old ladies.

Now understanding the way it works, you can bet I'll not have a single asset left if my time for "care" comes.

I'm definitely not going to see any extra of my assets wasted on dropkicks, by this disgusting woman.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 5 August 2011 10:23:47 AM
Houellebecq,

You very naive and even now ( & before now) state ALP Governments stolen peoples houses. I* have seen old people tied up in chairs like dogs with sheets drugged & asked questions by Chinese Drs that even I could not understand.!

Actually prices of properties have dropped - but after saying that why shouldnt people be entitled for their investment to increase in value. These people *built this country with taxes after taxes. They deserve all the respect and care we can give them & to leave their homes to their kids. This government each day racks up 107 billion. 107 billion per day! they borrow. Just because Rudd wants to get even with Julie she thinks our elderly should bail her out. mortgages up $500.00 a month, power 47%, up gas 37% up. ALP allowed $350 something $ to give oldies a TV box. Crikey Jerry Harvey will give them one for $180.00 bucks! :) Idiots.

I will not have a problem IF they dont pass a law for their assessment teams headed by mental health to right off people as unable and steal their homes - but thats their intention. Before I did what I am doing now I worked in investigations .

I have seen this over and over. Its being done already but this is worse.One of my clients upon returning from a trip discovered a neighbor had removed her mothers private health. She visited the hospital & said Thankyou I am her daughter & No need for a home I* will care for my mother.
They behind her back arranged an ambulance pumped her with drugs signed as being @@ & a VERY bright with it old lady she was. The ambulance was to take her to a lock up ward at a home & they were taking her house. We got a wheel chair put her in it after we *untied her from the chair! and walked straight out the door.
She went on the lecture part time a uni.
They tried to charge *us with kid napping- ALP are a disgrace!
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 10:31:16 AM
Hasbeen if she didn't have a house then they aren't going to force her to sell her house now are they. So how is this change a concern exactly?

So, she hid $44k so you had to pay for the home at #390 a month? And then she gives you some inheritence later? Why don't you hit up some of the other inheritence recievers for the money?

I don't get this sanctity of inheritance. I don't want nothin from my old man when he dies but he's pinchin pennys to leave me something and it's nuts! I tell him every time I see him; Spend it man, if you run out I've got you covered.

'I'm definitely not going to see any extra of my assets wasted on dropkicks, by this disgusting woman.'

Oh there's a world of waste that doesn't go to dropkicks. Just cull a few hundred consultants, and 'enquirys' and middle class welfare. Or the arts grants to some guy who makes paintings or music nobody likes. Or the sports grants to olympians who earn millions in sponsorship money. Or keeping Naval ships afloat with no crew and lots of holes. I really don't mind giving money to the odd dropkick especially if his poor kids have a sligjtly easier life.

Tell me Hasbeen, all those little old ladies and men, were they all diligent 'working families' in their time, or are some of them ex-dropkicks as well?

Why should anybody leave this earth with money in reserve. Spend it all and enjoy your life, and let your kids sort themselves out man.

What's the point of hiding money, making all the kids and grandkids pay more tax to pay for your aged care, then let them inherit money when their you die just at the time they are financially secure and don't need it, except for their own aged care, but no, they wont use it for that, they'll squirrel it away for their kids as well.

So this money passed down the generations as a symbolic gesture is never actually used. What a bloody waste!
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 5 August 2011 11:42:20 AM
Houellebecq,

Ok Just so you now - because i just spoke with them- yes they do intend to introduce forced assessments.It will be based on whether or not you have kids. ( speaking of independent witnesses)
You are *not allowed to say thankyou but I dont want your help - home care. If your alone they will pounce and take you aware & sell your house from under you. If people say look i want to live here in my own home by myself and potter about i my own garden & home until i die - its going to be NO. Unless you can prove you have children or friends t care for you then they take over. There are a huge % of elderly that live alone. You would be mad to enter a public hospital because you would never get out again. Assessment teams on the alert from single oldies.
Houses have already been sold because one partner had to go into care - tipping the wife or husband thats left alone onto the street!
Well may you say get over it my dear bit not all oldies are wealthy.
90% struggle to live and their homes are all they have.
Another thing - anyway if you dont want care workers in your private home it should be your choice.
I have seen plenty of those horrible to oldies and even steal their money plenty of times. Leave the oldies that built this country to live in their homes and die in peace.
This is a disgrace as George Negas said last night.

They double the aid to Africa and sell oldies houses over their heads to pay for it. Shame.
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 12:09:22 PM
Hasbeen

I didnt see your post & good on you for looking after Mum. You must have done a good job too 98 ah.
People forget the tax system was set up so you worked hard all your life and were looked after by the government in your old age.
I am sure you saved the government many thousand dollars as well by looking after her yourself. Thats the thing with alp they dont get it. A government is supposed to help people to live a better life NOT tell them how the will live.

Also the other poster that I thought very bright after reading the post on aid has forgotten A Its every person right to leave their home to their kids B Many of the oldies dont have kids.

They are the ones most at risk. I am telling you under alp state government now you dont get to go home if your old frail & own a nice house. If on the other hand your old frail alone and own nothing they cant kick you out the door quick enough.

The other thing on the table to make way for migrants btw- is t take the oldies houses & land bull doze it and build units & if your lucky and agree you get t live in own?

As I said not everybody has support of kids friends and family.
How are the poorest oldest ones going to cope - they wont.

On TOP of that they want to get the oldies back to work to pay even more taxes until they are 90 then steal their homes bastards all of them.
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 12:31:19 PM
It all sounds terrible Kerry and I'll have to take your word for it. (Mainly because I'm not that bothered. It's sunny too.)

But what about reverse mortgages? It really isn't necessary to sell the house to get the money for the care. They work it out that by the time the old person dies, the house is owned by the bank. So they can still live in the house the whole time, all the while getting money from the house.

Also, I'm sure if one of these stubborn old people who are blind and deaf and with altzeimers dies in their home, the community will look to the governmnet with outrage and say they shouldn't have been left alone.

I'm likely to be stubborn like that when I'm old so I can relate to people wanting to stay on their own though. If they die, well, they died the way they wanted too. In their house. Too bad it took 3 months for anyone to notice.

I like your attitude though. Trust no one. You are a kindred spirit. All it takes is the prospect of a grant or something or a few kick backs for any doctor to do the wrong thing. Or the threat of a lawsuit.

It's why I don't organ donate. If the doctor has a nicer person than you down the hall waiting for your organs, do you think he'll really try very hard to save you. Organ transplants are more impressive to that cute nurse he's been eyeing off too.
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 5 August 2011 12:56:00 PM
Houellebecq

(Mainly because I'm not that bothered. It's sunny too.)

Your blessed with a good sense of humor and honesty.)

A rare treat these days. I am just little old Kerry with covert talents. Something tells me we would made a good *A team in the real world.
Oh course I know you can’t really be ""bothered."" What would we do with old those dribbling oldies with their pesky stories of their lives ah.:)
I read your comments on the aid for Africa thread & roared LOL.
But listen to me its no joking matter- yes it IS terribly and been happening in states for years!

Keep in private health- invent family if you have none- visit a lawyer once a year a Drs certificates. Grow your own veggies. Lie on every gov doc u get drop your age change your name.

Now before anybody tells me I am off---- topic instead of simply just off* Might I remind you why we are all here.

We are here because Kevin Rudd in his endless rushing around Africa etc giving aid to revenge Julia has created a good alp Idea.
Julia as *angry as she is with him decided that the oldies will just have to pay for Kevin’s revenge.

No Houellebeca the system should not as poor oldies to pay more. They have paid enough! through life.

*I'm likely to be stubborn **

Without a doubt you will be very rememberable to them – i am sure.:) I cant see you conforming to anybody* & good for you!

*It's why I don't organ donate. - transplants are more impressive to that cute nurse he's been eying off too*

Your priceless and that was my thoughts too. I wonder though how much longer it will be before alp decides to force the oldies who build this country-- to stop being a burden & hand over the organ parts *now.

Maybe they will open a department of carbon reduction as they snuff you:)

I must work too much time on here!
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 1:59:23 PM
What is happening in m view is that because they have wasted so much money, they are now trying to raise whatever funds they can from large players in a desperate effort to rebuild our bank balance.

The scary part is that I fear that once they have exhausted this option and, assuming they have not achieved their intended goal, they will then revisit schemes like the death duty.

There is no hiding from the fact that we are in the poo.

Tourism, retail ( as we know it) are in terrible shape and manufacturing is all but finished. Mining is our only real hope.

And just to add insult to injury, bill shorten suggests retailers have to sharpen their act. Meanwhile, OS players continue to sell items under $1,000 online and attract no GST.

Why do we continue to tolerate these incompetent fools!

Bring on the next election and bob Katter!
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 6 August 2011 3:30:45 PM
Let us not forget the Returned Servicemen and Women whose benefits get less and less year by year as they, themselves, get less and less.
It's a toss up which will come first.

Lest We Forget.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 6 August 2011 4:26:54 PM
I volunteer @ both HACC and our Nursing Home, I have seen none of these 'acts of cruelty' that have been spoken about on this thread. My mother was widowed at the age of 70, in Kalgoorlie, bereft of her family she came down to live where we reside., She rented an aged persons unit, enjoyed her life until she became demented. We put her in an Hostel attached (UMR) to the Nursing Home, she was treated with dignity and respect, the people seen 'supported' by a sheet in a chair were few, but it did stop them slipping down to the floor. I visited my Mother every day for 8 years.
The Residents' own Doctor's' made "house-calls" when requested by the Nursing Home, and on nice days they were taken down by volunteers.
My mother had little money, but what she did have was 'hers', and her pension was sufficient to pay for her keep etc.
I was volunteering at the NH when it was inspected by the Powers that Be, who arrived unannounced. The verdict? The best Nursing Home in W.A., if not Australia. I had the privilege of being with my Mother when she eventually passed over at 85 y.o., the next morning when I had to return to the NH to remove Mums' personal effects from her room. I was greeted by tearful carers, and a bed, freshly made and strewn with Rose petals. We had a memorial service at the nursing home and the place was absolutely chock full of other Residents and Nursing staff, even those who were off duty.
I cannot complain, maybe I live in the right place, but here in the Communtiy that I live in, the elderly are well respected by those who are younger, and they are not 'invisible' when out and about.
Yes, we did pay 12%+ interest on our Home Loans, 24%+ on HP worked from aged 15 - 65, raised kids (and worked), now I enjoy the pension each fortnight, and and I know where I will go when I am all alone.
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Saturday, 6 August 2011 4:54:58 PM
For those interested the Gillard policys will be released at 2,30 Monday =www.pc.gov.au

rehctub,

Good grief Bob Katter ah- you have gone all out. Your comments are spot on. Bob should do very well at the next elections. Hes got Rob Moore on just grounds keeping the possum stirred. How is the poor old chap?
He*was making the right noises up there about building more abattoirs. Haven’t heard much more but with ACCO doing the feasibility study - I think the industry may have made him a donation to his party Hehe.

Your comments bring a smile to my face just remembering real people still exist , thanks T/C

NSB

Sad but lovely story thanks for sharing. & what a lovely daughter You don’t say how long ago or if it was a country town. That is the way people used to be treated yes.
Also I was referring to state Government hospitals. Yesterday I spoke with the Federal Ministers advisor & she confirmed they too knew of & had heard of some real horror stories under state government. That’s the problem they are aware but don’t remove them. You worked from 15 to 65 and you have every right to be treated as well as your Mum was. So has everybody else who worked and paid their taxes- my point.
Can’t imagine you being too alone- nice parents tend to pass their good genes alone .And of course you are aware your Mum will be watching over you as I am sure she is now.
Sadly not all oldies are treated well NSB & its got to stop .

Is Mise

Last but certainty not least

Let us not forget the Returned Servicemen and Women whose benefits get less and less year by year as they, themselves, get less and less.
It's a toss up which will come first.

Yes Lest We Forget Indeed- How did you go with your fire wood?
Can you explain about the payments getting less for returned soldiers pls
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 6 August 2011 5:50:05 PM
Here is a thought;
After death duties, will they come after you for carbon tax when they
put you through the crematorium ?
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 6 August 2011 10:30:54 PM
LOL...I'll pay that one...lol top shelf:)

Bazz on ya....

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Saturday, 6 August 2011 11:24:55 PM
Dear Is Mise,
Thank you for your lovely post, yes, I am aware that some Seniors are treated unfairly and sadly, badly. I have a great respect for Seniors, they have created much of the things that we enjoy today.
My Biological Father died at aged 32, when I was just 7 y.o., after being sent in to Nagasaki after the second bomb was dropped. This left my very young Mum (still in her 20's) without much income, as the war widows' pension was about $14.00 per week(todays currency)., a fellow Royal Marine of my Father dropped around and was courting my Mother (I was nine by then), she married him and our life from then on was horrendous. However he did bring us to this great Country in 1959, and life improved a little.
Many years later, after Step-fathers' death, I asked Mum why she married him....her answer was this: "I was two days away from having you and your sister put in an Orphanage", she, in my eyes, made a Supreme Sacrifice, most of our Older Seniors, have had a very hard road to travel, if I had to, I would lay down my life for any one of them. Again, thanks for your lovely words, and yes, I know and feel for those who no longer have a voice in some so-called Nursing Homes.
Cheers,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Sunday, 7 August 2011 3:33:44 PM
Is Mise,
PS My Mother passed away three years ago, just before Christmas. I miss her terribly, she was more like an older Sister to me. We shared many ups and downs together, but I know that she has been reunited with my Biological Father, and I know that she is near me, I feel her presence nearly every day.
Cheers again,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Sunday, 7 August 2011 3:37:50 PM
Dear Kerryann,
I think that Malcolm Fraser was right, when he said that any money we have should be kept in a sock under the mattress.
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Sunday, 7 August 2011 3:40:15 PM
Noisy Scrub Bird,

Hello Noisy

(:) Yes and a taser gun under the pillow since they charged people with murder for shooting B&E sods.

T/C
Posted by Kerryanne, Sunday, 7 August 2011 3:55:58 PM
Wow Noisy, so Fraser did get something right. I am surprised.

Still, I've found glass jars buried in the garden a better idea, even the cops know to look under the mattress, & socks rot in the garden.

My mother went just over a year ago, after 20 years in her granny flat beside this house, & the one before it. Perhaps irrationally I have not let anyone, move into it.

The thing I find really strange, I have started missing my father, who went over 20 years ago, rather than mum. Strange things the human psyche.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 7 August 2011 4:06:36 PM
Hey Hasbeen,
I am sorry that you too have lost both parents, I haven't been able to visit Mum's grave for ages, it is only a five minute drive away. But standing there looking at her grave just won't bring her back. But it is normal to have these 'irrational thoughts', I still grieve for my biological Father and he has been gone since I was 7, sixty years ago. It is a normal part of life. So long as our loved ones are thought about, even in Death, then they are still 'with us'.
Talking about squirreling money away, my biggest fear is that I/we would bloody well forget where we buried it! :(
Maybe I should put a little cross in our garden with "Goodbye Rex - you were a good dog", to mark where the stash is:)
Cheers Hasbeen
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Monday, 8 August 2011 11:43:50 AM
Kerryanne,

The actual financial benefits haven't been reduced for returned service personnel that are on a pension but rather the range of medical benefits have steadily been reduced.
A few examples that have been broght to my attention are:

1) Compression stockings (for DVT and other blood circulation problems) no longer provided in flesh colour (only white), not much one might say but a problem for veterans who like to wear the kilt on appropriate occassions. Some that I know wear panty-hose over their white stockings.

2) Back support belts no longer on the list.

3) Erectile dysfunction is no longer covered; seems some wowser decided that Veterans had had enough sex when they were younger.
This problem is still covered if it is war related (and there are precious few of those left) but not for any other reason. This matter often raises a smile but there is the
Veteran's partner to be considered as well.

4) The elegibility criteria for corrective footwear have been tightened.

The number of Veterans is falling year by year and yet these petty money saving restrictions are applied.

The Veterans' Affairs Department does a marvellous job and their rank and file employees are a kind and considerate group of people but they are often hamstrung by Government policy decisions.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 8 August 2011 1:50:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy