The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Watch out oldies.

Watch out oldies.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
RawMustard,

No I didnt think you meant me fibbing- but I thought *you were saying you were a head of Hack- sorry.:) I was so round up over this today & two years ago I didnt read your comment in a calm manner. I was busy convincing you as a hack head whats goes on. I mean it already goes on- has been for years. That is why I tell everybody to get private health an independent witness you can trust and a yearly letter from their GP. I am not that age yet but its for others i care atm.
Slowly they have removed services or slashed them in half. I contacted a federal Minister ( lib) today as he called me yesterday( another matter) I couldn't talk to him today but tomorrow i am going to blast this government. I asked them a year ago to provide their guarantee in writing they were not bring this in. Even asked the year prior. Refused to put it in writing. I have alot to do with Ministers offices for many years . I can tell you this much alp are screaming liars far worse than libs ever were.Rudd got his pre election * Yosffee to call me pre election u understand. The utter crap! they spun me was stupid.He remembered me from AWB the coward!
So hes spending up big to get even with Julie & shes knocking off the oldies houses. Did you know if your old and your husband , or wife has to go into a home they sell it over the others head! and put them out of a house too true.I have never voted ALP in my life but i was*going to like thousands of others to ban live exports- but they even stuffed that up .

Wouldn't you think they would be *smart enough to know Tony will get the bush vote so they needed the other half- but no.
Never known a government to upset both sides everytime idiots*

No doubt RawMustard, you are pleased your not the hack boss:)

cheers.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 11:25:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
RawMustard, T

*But I didn't want to use too many derogatory terms so as not to lower the standard of this forum, I've already been told off for that you know, LOL!*

Wink Wink:)

Thank goodness somebody with a sense of humor.
I found an old ALP joke going back today on that site. Something about a ALP union shirt and a pink democrat shirt. I will post it for you later - its funny as.
Posted by Kerryanne, Thursday, 4 August 2011 11:31:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
For the sake of politics, to convert the facts to a weapon, let us over look the truth.
From 2007 till now, and current plans the government, has put the biggest pension rises in our resent history in place.
OK lets get back to kicking the ALP, we must, at all costs,steer clear of Tony Abbott's massive cuts to health care!
It will not serve our purpose,kick Labor, to look at Labors aged care plans.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 5 August 2011 6:28:46 AM
Oh get over it. Boomers house values trippled in a decade, and the ones still working can avoid tax by 'recycling' 100% into their super then taking it out the other end tax free.

Just think of it as an indirect transfer of wealth back to the generation who cant afford houses and will have to pay for all your oldie services, and who themselves wont be retiring at 65 and dying at 90, more likely retiring at 75 and dying at 85-(Thanks to their great fat asses it must be said).

Swings and roundabouts. You cant take it with you:-)

Though maybe you would rather they just means test aged care so you can pay yourself for that nurse to wipe your bum and not have the government involved? If so I can understand that.

They don't have to kick people out of houses in the age of reverse mortgages.

So yeah not all boomers own a house, but then they aren't affected now are they?
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 5 August 2011 9:40:42 AM
Typical hate anyone better than you post Houelly.

My mother did not have a house. When dad died, 24 years ago, I moved her into a granny flat beside my house.

She carefully nurtured the $44,000 she had from the sale of their retirement home. $44,000 is not that much from the working lives of 2 people, but they did have a depression, & a war get in their way.

No $44.000 is not much, but after adding her wheel chair, washing machine, furniture & few other possessions, it was enough to require a co-payment of $390 a month to the nursing home, when at 98 she finally became too much for me.

Now she had allocated all her little savings in her will, to her descendants, all in 1 & 2 thousand dollar lots, which meant I had to find that 390 bucks, not all that easy, when you're a retired on not all that much yourself.

Now I could be a believer in the use of aquired assets to support yourself in age, if it weren't for the fact that we shower support on any incompetent bludger, where ever we can find them, while ripping off little old ladies.

Now understanding the way it works, you can bet I'll not have a single asset left if my time for "care" comes.

I'm definitely not going to see any extra of my assets wasted on dropkicks, by this disgusting woman.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 5 August 2011 10:23:47 AM
Houellebecq,

You very naive and even now ( & before now) state ALP Governments stolen peoples houses. I* have seen old people tied up in chairs like dogs with sheets drugged & asked questions by Chinese Drs that even I could not understand.!

Actually prices of properties have dropped - but after saying that why shouldnt people be entitled for their investment to increase in value. These people *built this country with taxes after taxes. They deserve all the respect and care we can give them & to leave their homes to their kids. This government each day racks up 107 billion. 107 billion per day! they borrow. Just because Rudd wants to get even with Julie she thinks our elderly should bail her out. mortgages up $500.00 a month, power 47%, up gas 37% up. ALP allowed $350 something $ to give oldies a TV box. Crikey Jerry Harvey will give them one for $180.00 bucks! :) Idiots.

I will not have a problem IF they dont pass a law for their assessment teams headed by mental health to right off people as unable and steal their homes - but thats their intention. Before I did what I am doing now I worked in investigations .

I have seen this over and over. Its being done already but this is worse.One of my clients upon returning from a trip discovered a neighbor had removed her mothers private health. She visited the hospital & said Thankyou I am her daughter & No need for a home I* will care for my mother.
They behind her back arranged an ambulance pumped her with drugs signed as being @@ & a VERY bright with it old lady she was. The ambulance was to take her to a lock up ward at a home & they were taking her house. We got a wheel chair put her in it after we *untied her from the chair! and walked straight out the door.
She went on the lecture part time a uni.
They tried to charge *us with kid napping- ALP are a disgrace!
Posted by Kerryanne, Friday, 5 August 2011 10:31:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy