The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Julia Gillard's direct action plan.

Julia Gillard's direct action plan.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
It would appear that there is clear evidence from cabinet papers that Julia Gillard pushed Kevin Rudd into not only ditching the ETS, but into following an emission reduction path that excluded a carbon tax or ETS and closely resembles Abbott's direct action plan.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll-delivers-a-slight-warming-to-carbon-tax-chill/story-fn59niix-1226101187792

The change of heart would appear to have nothing to do with "economic reform" or saving the planet, but more to do with saving her prime ministership by forming an alliance with the greens.

This further example of deceit shows that any trust of Julia Gillard is completely misplaced.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 25 July 2011 11:42:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think if those who do not agree with you stop posting in your threads only a few posts would be in them.
You get a dishonorable mention for this one, must have a room full by now.
Yet not as uninformed and, well leave that, as Rechtubs one informing every Australian Labor Party voter should be ashamed.
In support of Tony, the man who said only his scripted words could be believed.
Who says daily climate change is crap/real/questionable, who lies almost every time his mouth opens you use this?
Gillard did not get her wants past the Cabernet, are YOU to hold your party ALL its members for failed attempts to change policy.
Are you going to highlight Turnbull fell by one vote because half your party shared his view.
Do you demand of Labor we never change our mind but ignore your tribe never make up theirs?
SM you my Friend undermine your own party by constantly reminding the world you are a mirror image of it, no policy no pride and no ideas.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 25 July 2011 1:19:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

I guess the ferocity of your attack on me is because you have no answer to the extent of Juliar's backflip and deceit.

Lets review.

Juliar indicated that she reluctantly took the post of PM on the request of the Labor caucus - Lie, she actively canvassed the caucus for support to overthrow Rudd.

Juliar promised that she would not impose a carbon tax. - Lie

Juliar claimed that she had always been for a carbon tax. - Lie,

Juliar said that she would never send refugees to a country that was not a signatory to the UNHCR: - Lie

Etc etc.

This tax has nothing to do with her determination to do the right thing and has everything to do with retaining her grasp on power.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 25 July 2011 1:55:58 PM
Belly:>> I think if those who do not agree with you stop posting in your threads only a few posts would be in them. You get a dishonorable mention for this one, must have a room full by now.
Yet not as uninformed and, well leave that, as Rechtubs one informing every Australian Labor Party voter should be ashamed.<<

SM, you are correct, Belly you have no response to this fact.

Belly you are correct, Rechtub is the one who should be ashamed, I know of some that are calling for the sterilization of Labor and Green voters. I have argued that it is in the spin rather than in the genes but to no avail, they want them sterilized for our nations future.....just kidding.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 25 July 2011 3:42:35 PM
Gentlemen, only being nice, thanks SM throws rubbish about at will ,not much less SOG but my comments?
Rechtub is working with what he has got,I doubt he understands how ofensive it was.
SOG you understand,but seem to consider only your thoughts have Merritt.
Shallow Minister, go to your post history, hit on the little red man under your post.
Be careful, do not trip over the word lie it is part of your make up to call our prime minister a lier.
Now focus.
Ok? breathing here is a little hard, still think my post defamed you?
Was overly protective of my party.
Mate
1 right or wrong, I just can not change it, some very good balanced conservatives post here, you are not one of them.
My minds eye has you imprinted in it, HONEST! Abbott Pyne two Bishops Joice, and you, side by side Carnival clowns heads turning endlessly mouths open.
If it was only me,then I would be humbled but SM you earn every dishonorable mention you ever get.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 25 July 2011 4:39:12 PM
SM:>> example of deceit shows that any trust of Julia Gillard is completely misplaced.<<

SM and Belly my china, Schadenfreude is a German term that describes a pleasure derived from viewing the misfortunes of others. There is no equivalent in any other language.

I have been searching for a term that describes one who feels no shame and no remorse over personal failures and collateral damage, one who then relentlessly continues to drive towards satisfying their own ends discounting the needs of others, I could not come up with one, but the dictionary describes them as sociopaths.

Is Gillard a sociopath? She admits to no culpability; she listens to no one unless she absolutely must, her personal circumstance rather than her moral compass govern the validity of what comes out of her mouth. You know sociopaths do not all go on to become mass murderers or indeed criminals of any description, they live next to us. Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath."

• Glibness/superficial charm
• Manipulative and conning
• Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
• Pathological lying
• Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
• Shallow emotions
• Incapacity for love
• Need for stimulation
• Callousness/lack of empathy
• Poor behavioral controls/impulsive nature
• Irresponsibility/unreliability
• Lack of realistic life plan/parasitic lifestyle
• Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
• Conventional appearance
• Unable to feel remorse or guilt
• Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
• May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

Don’t get angry Belly, I am just asking is it possible. We all exhibit these behaviors, but at some point in the face of failure after failure the non sociopath stops and starts again. Those that consider their failures as partial victories towards their vision regardless of others views and situations are sociopaths. I would look at Kev as well.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 25 July 2011 4:50:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy