The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Halal Slaughter: What Evidence?

Halal Slaughter: What Evidence?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Yabby

I have tried my best to answer your questions on here but your not adverse with halal or exports. That much is clear. Also, unlike you i do not claim to be the only one to have any input. That is why I work with Mr Howards former advisor of many years and so many experienced clever people. All in all there are well over three hundred people involved and aaco just for one agree it will work. However like most things it does require some government support.
No Yabby, i cant do it on my own true. However it is my programe that is supported by people who have been involved in meat exports on a large scale for over 20 years.
We work together- Just one of those people is Mr Branko. He posted on OLO a couple of times. You accused him of being myself.
He posted his meat export web site with his contact details.
You were too gutless to email him even with a sorry mate.
But anytime you wish you may ask him how he got into Halal meat exports. He will not mind and unlike some is a straight up front bloke.

I prefer not to waste my time posting you . Its pointless and a bore
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 30 July 2011 12:20:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
a597

I haven't answered you because i already posted the Temple Grandin book link up the top. Also because it should be clear to you that I am a lady whom cares about animals and i see no reason to ask me that question. I left a post a few months ago to which i responded i would like to talk to you. You didnt follow the link provided or the contact number. You made no mention in your posts either.
While you dont care to do anything ( agreed) i find to ignore the message is quite rude.

Now I have had enough i people trying to dump on me because they are bored lonely unhappy whatever. Had enough of sadistic negative behavior.

Truth is I could answer your question but your clearly very insensitive. Your a bloke whos worked in plants. I am a lady whos trying to stop live exports by opening more abattoirs in Australia/
I dont slaughter animals myself.

What I am particularly annoyed about is there is no need to ask ME that question.

One negative bastard devoid of any positive comments is enough for me. Negative miserable pieces of @ are everywhere in life- I dont say this is my best post but its honest
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 30 July 2011 7:50:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It was not unions, or live export, that caused the closure of export abattoirs, it was American import standards. The standard of abattoirs were continually being upgraded, under the instruction of American vets. The final straw was the abolition of all timber in and around the abattoir premises. Holding yards had to be all steel, walkways and internal construction was to be stainless steel.
Many of the older abattoirs were constructed of lots of timber.
The businesses were given five years to comply,or no more export.
Most elected to close, considering the costs involved.
One in particular was erected during the world war and went as far as completely timber chillers and freezers, with sawdust used as insulation.
Posted by a597, Saturday, 30 July 2011 3:12:47 PM
a597
First of all i am sorry I snapped but Yabbys smart arse nasty negativity has finally got to me. I cant stand negativity. Some same you cant - i say why not and do it. Also the old saying if you cant say something nice- shut up.

Yes USA still drives the trade $ and they both played a big part years ago. I sent your question off to the head of AVA.
Anyway, how was your traveling & have you settled into a new location yet?

Let be know how your doing and it would be nice just to chat about things other than animals suffering.

Much nicer than talking to Mr misery mumbles no can do everything is negative i assure you. Once again thanks for your informative contribution ( as always)
Take care Mr

a597

PS pls check out what you can follow of our programe up above if you have time and give me your opinion.
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 30 July 2011 3:34:32 PM
I will be unsettled until the 23.8.11. After 8 months of traveling, i will be home. I will have a read and see what i get from it. This country needs a revolution in communications, I have witnessed one break down and two roll overs, no communication at all.
Posted by a597, Saturday, 30 July 2011 4:30:37 PM
Good evening a597,

Well I hope your keeping nice and warm tripping about in this winter. How right you are this country needs a revolution in communications. I am living & witnessing one long continued break down and two roll over’s, no communication at all from Federal to State Ministers and departments and its a nightmare. I fear serious results to come. Last week speaking with the head ex of Daff and trying to address concerns with a particular council holding accreditation's he asked me who iccv afif sichma were. Keeping in mind this is the dept that approves the darn things- its a worry.
We need one head department- preferable independent of government with somehow a barrier to corruption and old fashioned school boys. Wise but fair that demand respect . People who are not too gutless to say son welcome to Australia. Mind you p80% are no problem but i fear for Australia with the other 20 % in regards more than meat.
It doesn’t matter where you go- state – or fed nobody has got a clue about anything or what’s going on. Worse still that don’t even know what should be going on.

Ok travel well & I will be seeing u next tim
Posted by Kerryanne, Saturday, 30 July 2011 6:50:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy