The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > USA gun massacre - we don't need guns.

USA gun massacre - we don't need guns.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. ...
  14. 34
  15. 35
  16. 36
  17. All
What real difference

Between Oz and the US?

The right to bear arms
Posted by Shintaro, Saturday, 15 January 2011 7:20:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"""
Training, Education, DNA profiling, can and is the only way to go.
"""

I agree with the training and education, but I have a problem with DNA profiling, that's a bit lefty don't you think? Or do you mean for convicted crim's, nutcases? In which case I would then agree.

And I wasn't suggesting I would do such a thing, merely pointing out it's not hard to do. And yes there are sites that give detailed instructions on how to mass maim people. Isn't it interesting that countries with people that really want to do harm to others don't use guns but IED's

Fishing, me never :)

It's a fools path these anti gun people follow, they haven't really thought it through!

For every statistic they throw out there, we can throw one right back at them. It just boils down to they're right and we're wrong, typical lefty thinking and attitude. They scare me more than the crim's!
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 15 January 2011 7:23:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes....Raw mustard....even if the many can think at the same time, others just have to be awkward. Thanks for the DNA question, since its one of the greatest concerns what with the Australia card and all, however, If everyone wants peace of mind about what there follow human is thinking, DNA tells the story about us all, which no-one can hide from.

The DNA testing is window into how you are, and medical science can now see what some of us are capable of. Now concerning GUNS, this must be a tool we can use. BIG BROTHER is here:), and for those that fear still...its a welcoming thought that risky DNA people can be told they have some vol-anti community traits. Some people are un-a-ware that there's an unstable element with-in there structures.

I've had my DNA tested.....and fortunately, Iam just the garden variety:) but with-out getting too deep in the sciences, I feel strongly about, not only my validity, but of those around me.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 15 January 2011 8:01:08 PM
RAW.

"I agree with the training and education, but I have a problem with DNA profiling, that's a bit lefty don't you think? Or do you mean for convicted crim's, nutcases? In which case I would then agree.....

Sorry, I get ahead of myself at times. See, the future is going to know all about you, and this cave man maniacal behavior, will be seen as another stepping stone as the shaky cart of humans rolls along. Can we define what course on our next take on life will be?

"that's a bit lefty don't you think? There's always middle to be found, but you know human behavior;)

Jane Goodall had it just right I think:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 15 January 2011 8:21:16 PM
*and will only give some despot leader an easier task of taking your life and liberty from you*

Hehe Rawmustard. Somehow I don't think that Julia Gillard is about
to come and take your life:) Your liberty, well given your imagination
and claims, I see a quite different scenario unfolding:

Rawmustard comes home unexpectantly and finds the wife in bed
with the milkman. Enraged, he pulls out his homemade in 4 hours
pistol and shoots the fellow in the prostate.

Rawmustard's wife is now in tears, pleading with him. "But darling,
who do you think paid for the new widescreen tv, and all those
mortgage repayments where we were battling, plus the new kitchen
and those dresses I bought"

Rawmustard is calming down now and realises that she has a valid
point, so he puts a blanket over the poor fellow and calls the
ambulance.

But its too late. It was nearly a homicide. Rawmustard is just not
a very good shot. Julia's policeforce are waiting, to take his
liberty for a few years.

Us OLO posters will of course pass the hat around and send
food parcels :)

Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 15 January 2011 8:47:26 PM
Geeeez......lol....were all full of comedy to-night. The US has much to answer for since we are soooo addicted to what ever we are told.

NEXT!

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 15 January 2011 9:41:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24