The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What was it?

What was it?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
TPP: amazing! One of my chinese character of my name is Petal.

No telling u, just don't like to see the abusing. It is not my place to judge you, neither is it anyone. And they don't have any right to make fun of u or put u down. They did not live ur life, and how about them talking about their own wrong for once in their lives.

NO RESPECT for anything, not even an object.
Posted by jinny, Friday, 19 November 2010 8:17:25 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Take control Jinny, of your thoughts and just what you post here.
For no other reason than your wellbeing please consider that.
You Need to take a breath ,consider others too, we all at times hurt.
But while some lash out at others,we do at times, the first step in healing is taking on board our own part in the problems.
I am not needling you,you do that to yourself.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 20 November 2010 5:05:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for your concerns... Not!

Unfortunately for me, my brain processes things a lot more then others. So I super sensitive. I should've already known. Poison keyboard strokes. When they cannot win, they cheat. You think this is pain.. If only u knew...

I realize, sense, and am aware and more conscious of what is happening. I hope it brings some joy to others.. I will just continue to read and learn...

Besides, my brain has been brain-washed completely inside out, I don't think there's any spot left to clean anymore ;p

It interests me the virtual interactions that goes on here. Only makes me understand more of human behavior. Enjoy ur weekend! :)
Posted by jinny, Saturday, 20 November 2010 5:28:23 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TTP: FYI, in don't work so much with younger children but with youth and adults at the moment. Just in this month by spending some just a few hours, some a day of 2 some longer. Here are the issues they have

-health problems(mental & physical)
-sex addicts(apparently they're very quiet in class), parents have no idea at all
-tormented about parents/grandparents separation.
-dealing with life lost and having to put up with blame by others and not daring to get help with it.
-abusing substances behind parents back after mixing with the wrong crowd.
-getting abused because a parent decides to choose to be with other partners who make the parent believe that their own child is 'evil', thus at 14-16, having to move out and start fending for themselves.

not that hard for me to find out what is wrong with these few and try to help if they allow.

Anti brought up a good point which I have seen some mother's here doing. That is bad.

it: goinna pop back into my little bottle and play in my little house with my little superheroes.

and it's jinny, no capital, thanks.or does it appear wt Capital to u? DOH?(like how Homer does it)
Posted by jinny, Saturday, 20 November 2010 9:25:17 AM
I too believe most children between 14 and 16 are evil sex addicts. :P Abusing substances and hanging with the wrong crowd, really sounds like you are hanging with perfectly normal youth going through a typical phase in their young lives.

I’d give the parents more credit though.

I didn’t know you preferred lower case J, my name and both my children’s names begin with a J and it is habit for me use a capital in the correct way with a proper noun.

Yes “doh” indeed.

Now I will go look for this good point Anti made because to actually find one would probably become an “it” moment for me.
Posted by The Pied Piper, Saturday, 20 November 2010 11:28:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TPP: I don't hang around with any of them. They find my virtually mostly and tell me their problems, I listen, and explain so the understand and try to feel better and to change. Stop assuming everything.. jez.

And if you were referring to me by the age thing. there u go again..

Anti doesn't know you, leave it be.
Posted by jinny, Saturday, 20 November 2010 12:56:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All