The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gay adoption

Gay adoption

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. 15
  14. All
No one has answered the question on; Why is Gay adoption necessary? When there are already legal avenues available to handle any situation. What is the rights of the other genetic parent in such adoptions?
Posted by Philo, Saturday, 4 September 2010 4:04:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
bach, Philo, be assured this is not intended to hurt you, but to inform you.
I honestly and totally do not give you or your God the right to set moral standards for me.
In fact I think both of you would complain if a Muslim leader tried to force you to his way.
Church's, Gods every one of them, set some good rules for living, but bach in your last post you showed true bias true refusal to consider others rights to think other than your way.
Man has evolved is close to not needing the God myth.
And this beating the drum against people who are different is, well surely unchristian?
In my country area about 300 children live with Forster parents, some are scarred from bashing some from mental torture.
Some time and again after making progress are returned to those homes and hurt yet again ,do you care about that.
Did your God not say not to judge, are you sure you would be ok if it was you being judged?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 4 September 2010 5:09:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for abuse].
Posted by suzeonline, Saturday, 4 September 2010 6:39:28 PM
Dear bach,

I've read your posts to Suze, and I have found
your arguments not quite fair. You can't accuse
others of being prejudiced when from your own
posts you're anything but objective. Of course,
your inference that your position is valid, is
nothing new, and you're not alone in this kind
of thinking.

Ignorance is the major cause of unpleasant
disconnects between people. The lack of exposure to
another's lifestyle leads to narrow-mindedness, and worse,
to an "us-them" divide.

Education is the answer. Without knowledge there will be
no vestiges of a common ground. A poor understanding
of each other can lead to disputes that are avoidable.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 4 September 2010 7:39:21 PM
Thanks Foxy, but I think I have had enough of 'ignorance' on this subject.

I will see you on another thread :)
Posted by suzeonline, Sunday, 5 September 2010 12:51:48 AM
I will not post in this thread again.
It feeds thoughts and ideas I can never agree with.
I have had a smack in the face, after my last post here life bought me to reality .
My phone rang a young father I had been trying to help wanted me to pick him and his 4 months old son up.
220 klm away,
And take them home,160 klm to his wife.
Baffled but willing to help I said well ok, not wanting to but not wanting not to.
Rang him back, said look its my day I want to pick you up early so I can settle down and watch the footy.
Well if you want to wait around Belly he said I am with my girl Friend.
That child [ never picked them up] should have a better life.
Tell me who is best a loving gay couple, no I am definitely not gay, or this bloke?
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 5 September 2010 6:24:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 13
  12. 14