The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New Liberal Leader . . . . . bye bye Tony Abbott.

New Liberal Leader . . . . . bye bye Tony Abbott.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Xam

Have you ever in any way lobbied our federal government to increase our formal refugee intake or to increase our international aid effort directed towards addressing the causal factors of refugeeism?

Why are you so concerned about onshore asylum seeking being closed down when such a small number of people are involved compared to what could be assisted if our refugee intake and international aid programs were increased even just a little bit?

What would you have our federal government do about onshore asylum seeking? What is your desired policy?

You and I have had lots of exchanges on this forum, just about all of which have been very amicable, a couple of which have been neutral, and none of which have been tetchy or antagonistic, until now. We’ve been good mates Xammy.

A couple of my long-time major concerns, which you now apparently seem to totally disagree with me about, are onshore asylum seeking and population growth. We’ve exchanged views on these issues previously but always in a friendly manner. So what’s goin on??
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 10 July 2010 9:29:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy