The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A true test for Turnbull, perhaps his last.

A true test for Turnbull, perhaps his last.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
The Raw Mustards of this world give me great joy.
True, so far from reality or understanding he/she should be on the front bench of the Liberals.
No I must admit Nationals, so lost so apart from logic only they have the home and seat required.
Turnbull now, without doubt is a dead man walking, nothing, not even magic can save him.
History may well confirm my view conservatives face the very same danger the DLP split bought to my party, and the same time in the wilderness.
While I clearly was wrong in once thinking he had some chance of re building his party, he at least wanted to head it into the only ground that grows governments in this country.
The center.
He failed, beaten more by Howard's left overs in his own team as any thing.
Look at posts from conservatives here, see clearly the self harm, the refusal to see the ETS was and is something both sides took to the last election, in other forms but no way unlike this.
If you are unhappy about a reef in front of your boat it is not wise to ram it, politics has always been about compromise.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 26 November 2009 4:00:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yes wobbles i am...saying we got our new new world order tax..so are many of your worlds leaders
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFo_uz_jG0

its a clever tax...capped ensures the costs of carbon will increase/daily...as the marketeering..[racqueteering securities traders..set its value..in real time...this is intended to be global

one report on the affects was revesaled last night[without the carbon tax electricity in qld...is going to go up 40 percent...with the tax it is expected to double

just..that latest lot of 'extra'..gifts...of licence to emit carbon..to the lib party boss/men...negotiated in colluded obstanacy..costs each of us 4000...this is exclusive of the other gifts gifted to the labourite bossmen

but you lot couldnt care less...

you have failed to notice the gst..failed to notice the frequent..fear campains..sars /birdflue/swine/humnan hybred flue.,,pannics...while the global stockmarket melted down..and so much more..people are required to endure...

like the lack of news in the news..and the total lack of facts/detail/science..appart from colluded conclusions...and how business needs their proffitable..'certainty'.....assembled by the servants of the lattest world order

you failed to notice..the new way..of immediate threatt/danger...like the recent meltdown/bailout/..or govt largess..spent to big business because the beatup/fear..gets it through govt...in a rush

yes f9oxy bthere is polution...that is harmfull to our health and well being...but its not arbon/../you might be dumbstruck to find your compost bin emites as much methane as a herd of cows..or that you crappp in water...[first quality fleurided water...noting flueride is a metal/waste product...from petrol refining..and cant work on your bones..but works its vile on your muscles/brains/nerves

see calcide/fluerides need magnesium..to absorb into bone...and same re iodine...being refined from our food...causing quasimoto disease,...nessitating the taking of high priced medication

but such is the sleep of the mindless
enjoy the silence
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 26 November 2009 6:32:07 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG how up pulling up a bit bloke?you end that rambling post claiming those who do not agree are asleep.
I constantly see references to others like that in your posts.
In truth you are no font of wisdom fella, and in truth I have no doubt none, that you are wrong in your views about WFC
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 26 November 2009 5:19:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So I take it you two jokers live in a bark hut, extract your nutrients from the vacuum of space and after excreting a bit of it to these forums, excrete the rest back to that same vacuum? Because if you don't, you're just a bunch of hypocrites!

Now I know you don't do that, but you would have us plebs trying to do that so that you and your mates can live in your mansions eating lobster and caviar all day, while you pat yourselves on the back for saving us plebs from our own stupid demise!

You polly-ticks are all the same, I've yet to meet one that wasn't all about me, me, me!

Now answer me two simple questions.

1) How pray tell is the ETS going to save us from our own stupid demise without transferring huge wads of cash to all the polly-ticks and making it much harder for us stupid plebs?

2) How is a country with the carbon footprint of a toothpick going to save us stupid plebs from all those billions of stupid plebs in Asia and Africa, that in comparison have a carbon footprint of a small sun?

Riddle me those boy wonders? Without your rhetorical bullsh!t
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 26 November 2009 6:54:47 PM
>>Do they have the guts to kick trottingbull out? We'll soon know.

Are there any of them with the guts to hold their heads up, & say, enough? I doubt it.<<

Looks like they did have the guts although they waited for the very end of question time for the year to do so. They'd have been sitting ducks if they'd done it any earlier.

My guess is that the party will realise the backbenchers need to have the strongest leader possible and the leader needs to have his best team on board. For the party to have any credibility, they'll have to come up with a compromise position where those with strong views will not lose face, but where the party can still regroup and move forward. However, they'll have to leave the dinosaurs behind a la "the caravan moves on but the dogs are still barking".
Posted by RobP, Thursday, 26 November 2009 8:00:06 PM
It looks like the Mad Monk is going to take a tilt at the Liberal leadership. That pretty well guarantees at least another term for the Rudd government, I reckon.

Who'd vote for Abbott except for intransigent climate delusionists and dyed-in-the-wool godbotherers?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Friday, 27 November 2009 8:21:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12