The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Faking It

Faking It

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All
we are talking aBOUT FAKING IT
dam cap loc

in the next realm all is revealed
...you cant fake it there

here of course...were all faking...
i pretend to care..because we need to all learn ways..we can care...

i fake it till it get's real...pretend its really...

a real...;feeling...feeling that pretending feeling..in this mind numbed ,lump of flesh,..pretending he still feels anything...has to be better than feeling nothing

were all being made numb...the news is so bad..we stop feeling..or we feel the need..to pretend feeling...or numb feeling...it leaves you reeling

in lue of passion...feeling is neither salt not chalk...it is fit...alone for...the com-post..

.but so too all the meat..[living]..of life..
yet this meat..is fit for the come-post...all of it dies in time..it can be delayed...but it spoils/gets sick has suck...rots/ages and decays

BUT..

we are spirits..having an incernate LIFE-experience...all pretendingf individuality...when at-one-meant is the certainty...specificlly so we can pretend a lie true...

to allow us to pretend mortality...despite being eternal/evolving/spirits..

.yeah i pretend ...so what...so do we all

let ye without pretence ...
not pretend perfection
there is but one perfect...

needing neither to pretend...nor pre-tenders....

one life giver..sustaining all life....
sustaining via the light logoic love life
sustaining each living ...our living

but..one alone..has no need to pretend...
even to pretend..to be...faking it...i am..iamb of god

why does it [faking]..seem to reflect other words...

im sure its spelled wrong

wankfaking

FA-KING...facking facking it
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 10:13:26 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Faking anything is to deny reality.

Fake your medical details.. and you might die from something which could have been treated

Fake your affections for someone - why?

Only if you want to live a lie or you are too afraid to confront the truth.

Faking produces half a life.

The real life we could have is only obtained by being truthful about every thing and is not excused when intended to save someone elses feelings; because anyone who cannot handle creative criticism or the truth should not mix with any other folk at all.
Posted by Col Rouge, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 11:41:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG, umm… yeah, Hi how are you today? You actually sound on a bit of downward slope right there. Some people are genuine in their feelings even while pretending otherwise to achieve an outcome that they think could benefit someone else. We fake stuff and we tell lies and sometimes we can be plain hurtful while believing sincerely it will do some good.

I wouldn’t assume to claim we are right or it is the best way but it is all very human and while in this realm maybe we need to just focus on improving it until all the “bad” future realms are empty?

Pelican I get what you’re are saying about pretending even within marriage. I’m shocking for making fun of everything and it can be difficult for me to sit and be serious when hubby wants to have a conversation, takes a bit of will power and he describes me as irreverent towards most subjects.

And the way he leaves his shoes everywhere, well I just suck that one up so I figure it all evens out in the end.

Exam:”E.g. I know my wife is bored to snores with my in depth analysis but she does try.”

You so have to high five your wife for me. We are obviously both married to intelligent men who often drive us nuts with how much they want to share it. I have been known to physically launch on hubby and torture him until he shuts up. Your wife tried that one?

Col:”The real life we could have is only obtained by being truthful about every thing and is not excused when intended to save someone elses feelings; because anyone who cannot handle creative criticism or the truth should not mix with any other folk at all.”

Well see that is what I admire about you – brutal honesty. But don’t forget the kids, can’t be running around going “well that drawing is just bloody awful throw it in the bin immediately”. I have been so tempted on occasion...
Posted by The Pied Piper, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 12:02:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

Faking it?

We all do it dear heart.

Imagine if I told
my boss what I really thought of some of his
ideas - or didn't laugh out loud at my
husband's jokes? Or told my girlfriend -
that you new hair-colour sucks? Or my mother-in-law
that she can't cook for quids - and that I can't
stand split-pea soup (her favourite, that she insists
on making especially for me). There are moments when
you simply have no other choice - but to 'fake it,'
for the sake of peace and harmony.

Regarding marriage? Ogden Nash summed it up
beautifully when he wrote:

"To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the loving cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it;
Whenever you're right, shut up."
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 12:18:50 PM
examinator
"On the other hand I refused to accept an award from the previous Mayor because it was a political ploy to use it"
All my life I refuse to sell my independance not for awards but for high positisions in national level not as a manager to a capitalist, not as capitalist's dog but in progresive parties.
We can not intent that we are against capitalists when all our life we serve them with unimagined loyalty.
Even in Australia I could have good positions if I decided to put water in my wine, the question is not to put wine but how much. If you fall in the trap then indegrity and self respect gone.
It is easy to say big words but it is very difficult and hurtfull to be honest and in line with your ideas.
When my ex employer, sold his company and before he leave his premisses he came to me to say good buy, he did not do that to other people but to me, I had the opportunitiues for carrier but I rejected to become a dog direct or inderect, I found my job with the support from the former parliament representative of the Liberal party, I meet all political leaders, most of the ALP and many asked about me, who is this man with the special treatment, I heard few to say that I was a famous writer, no one thought that this bastard is a floor cleaner who rejects to sell his seoul and who is ready to fight against anyone or against all together compined.
It is not the empty words it is the ethos the willing and strength to continue fighting to contnue to be YOUR SELF
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 12:27:10 PM
Piper,

'Teenage girls are the biggest fakers in the world, they sit and have the biggest gripe sessions about a “friend” then the friend walks in and they are suddenly so totally supportive and sensitive. Or maybe that’s just letting off steam between friends so it doesn’t build up?'

Snap. I remember walking with a girl friend when I was a teenager and she ran up to this girl and they hugged and said 'How are you!' and all this excited chat. Then when she said her goodbyes (another huge hug!) and walked off with me she said something like "I hate that bitch'. I remember thinking to myself, if I saw a guy I hated, he'd be lucky to get a nod of recognition, and no chance a hug and an excited welcome. I think chicks have some strange social rules.

Personally, being a grumpy old man, I cringe when people talk to me about the weather in elevators. I stand there thinking, is this person so insecure that they cant handle a moments silence in front of a stranger? Are they so lonely they need that bit of mind-numbingly boring and cringe-worthy 'conversation'. I have considered vomiting on them, but I can usually hold it back;-)

'But don’t forget the kids, can’t be running around going “well that drawing is just bloody awful throw it in the bin immediately”. I have been so tempted on occasion...'

Check this out.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

pelican,

Is this accurate?

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=7558

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=7862

examinator,

'E.g. I know my wife is bored to snores with my in depth analysis but she does try.'

Man, that's so unfair. She should have to try harder to listen to you, not us!

Foxy man I knew you were fake!
Posted by Houellebecq, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 3:00:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy