The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where is Democracy?

Where is Democracy?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Democracy is a scam to keep dumb people stupid and the working class in slavery, as well as dumb. Two foxes and a hen cannot vote on what's for dinner!
Posted by RawMustard, Monday, 25 May 2009 10:03:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
i should correct that statement[i dont lend]dont borrow[ok i let the kids mortgauge the house]but i figure if they lose it so what[i will get to test out some of the theories, and worse gets to worse just dismantle the house i built and rebuild it on some horse paddock[i expect to get on a ten year lease]

im not a great one for respecting money[or those clever bwankers enslaving the people with printed plastic]got no time for govt or lawyers[or doctors and especially dentists][one of whom enjoyed etching the enamal from my teeth at the gum line[leaving me with incisors to chew with]

the police disarmed me a few years back[taking my disabled gun colection and jailing me for the privledge,so im not at all impressed with any machinations of the beast,but wreak my futile revenge on ther system by blogging my truth,little caring what they might think of do

its quite liberating not giving a fuc, for myself i couldnt care less what they do[im over this whole ioncarnate experience[i well know this realm belongs to those serving the most vile, and am quite content to serve out my life sentance exposing the darkside for the darkness i know [personally] that they do

the system stinks...[but its so clever..so it thinks..so who am i to reveal its not as clever as it thought..im nothing to the collective them..[why they are so determined to try to stuff me arround is of little affect..[i dont react..[i try to interreact,when and how as i chose

when they arrest me they know they must carry me,and if they want to play more they can drag me nakked from my bed,i resist them only in word,..you cant fight evil..only ignore it,..the poor fools are so afraid of each other's powers they got more that enough real problems[they funnilly have no clue about..lol

[i wouldnt waste the spit it would take to spit on them..[nor the pizz to pisss em off]..noting scum floats to the top,im quite content to stay here on the bottum
Posted by one under god, Monday, 25 May 2009 10:28:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy