The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Older women are dating younger men - and the men are loving it!

Older women are dating younger men - and the men are loving it!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Dear Yabbs,

There you go.

This thread has now picked up - hasn't it?

We all need a good laugh.

I wish I could think of something
clever to say - or think of an appropriate
joke. But you guys are doing so well
I'll just leave it to you.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 26 June 2008 11:32:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy

I've so enjoyed this thread - that is until 'im indoors galloped in on the land army's donkey - hee haw hee haw!

Anyhow dear Foxy, I've tried to be helpful with these lonely old people but it appears 'im indoor's gopher got a flat last night, right in the middle of the "meat market" and they ripped off his comb-over and he had to catch the bus home - luckily 'im indoors had his pension card on him. Anyway that's why he's a bit liverish this morning.

Foxy, be a dear and let 'im doors know that I spied a couple of gorgeous young chicks tearing around on his gopher this morning and I've called in the fuzz.

Undeterred Foxy, Toyboy and I have arranged for the community coach to collect 'im indoors at the Pensioners' Lodge, to transport him to the "Grab a Granny's Bar" at Applecross. The lovely mature ladies have offered to pay for the Sao bikkies and cheese if he could buy the shooters. We did advise we thought he'd fired his last bullet, however, they were too polite (and desperate) to comment.

Toyboy and I also took the opportunity to warn the senior cit. ladies that 'im indoors is most anxious to get his end away, therefore he may have to rely on one of their walking frames. "Easy peasy," they chortled.

In the meantime, Toyboy and I will see what we can do for First Constable Cut-throat from the Land Army, but you know, she has a face only a Mother could love, nevertheless, every donkey has its worth eh?

Affectionately yours in earnest

Molly Molesworth
Posted by dickie, Thursday, 26 June 2008 12:53:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
They always have,vice versa, anything goes these days.
those ladies will get to 60 and have nothing left but memories to have a fiddle with. Ah well, longs they are enjoying the time they have here on earth! Relationships aren't based on what grandma and grandad had nowadays, I'm sure a very few have that in this time of existence, if they do well good on them, society teaches to look after number 1 in the early 2000's, all else is just a speedbump..... apparently!
Posted by Dave NQ, Thursday, 26 June 2008 7:51:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy