The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bra Snapper, Chair Sniffer Party

Bra Snapper, Chair Sniffer Party

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Dear Ludwig,

"Snapper Snippers for Sustainability!"

Has a certain "ring" to it.

Or should I say "snap?"

If you say it really quickly - it even sizzles, snuffles, and sputters.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 15 May 2008 6:21:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I detest mockery and ridicule so please leave Troy alone.
He has a vision and will introduce a new type of morality into Parliament as a leader of a great respected political party. We all stood up and gave him a standing ovation for what he richly deserves. When these scandalous stories were announced on the six o'clock news my children did ask me why did that man do that ? I spoke to them assuringly that it was all a jocular affair to bring some happiness into Parliament. Some of these politicians take life too seriously. Having said that I bet the Government have plenty of skeletons in their cupboard. No the good ladies involved did not take offence and decided to move on and so they should. Troy was born to lead and lead the State he will he has a vision and we envisage a great future for Western Australia. Those who voted against him for leadership have now fallen into line so from now on we can only go forward.
Posted by Julie Vickers, Thursday, 15 May 2008 8:13:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Now if they’d just see their way clear to develop policies based on sustainability.........

Ludwig

I reckon the Libs could have got in last time if it wasn't for their penchant to dig up half of WA to extract uranium.

Some Liberal pollies oppose uranium, however, they won't buck party policy and if they win office next year, you will no doubt again find the Libs idea of "sustainability" in WA will be to dig it all up but have a look at the uranium map (and growing):

http://www.uic.com.au/pmine.htm

Julie

The last time I looked, the polls didn't look too good for Troy boy but then a week in politics is a long time eh?

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:Ag3JiQTQQFQJ:www.thewest.com.au/PollResults.aspx+poll+troy+buswell&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=au&lr=lang_en

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,23633441-5016964,00.html

Even so, many voters would prefer Paddy the dog to the likes of Labor's heinous Mr McGinty, MuckGowan, "In with a Chance", Ravlich and her boyfriend Ripoff and the ethics-free senior bureaucrats who are running the state.

Gawd....... we're damned if we do and damned if we don't!
Posted by dickie, Thursday, 15 May 2008 8:30:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gawd, the way its going, anyone with a bit of personality and a
sense of humour won't be tolerated in politics. Just boring old
farts, with boring personalities and very few active braincells.

No wonder some of the best people avoid politics and stick to
business as a career.
Posted by Yabby, Thursday, 15 May 2008 8:34:08 PM
"I detest mockery and ridicule so please leave Troy alone."

Starting a thread entitled "Bra Snapper, Chair Sniffer Party" hardly fits with that comment.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Thursday, 15 May 2008 8:40:06 PM
Hey Foxy, congrats on reaching a thousand posts on OLO!

You know, something as seemingly ridiculous as the Bra-Snapper Chair-Sniffer Party actually does have a lot of merit. If it grabs the attention of the masses, in a way that is humorous and just a tad but not too repulsive, then it’s got to be a good thing, yeah?
Posted by Ludwig, Thursday, 15 May 2008 9:16:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All