The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bra Snapper, Chair Sniffer Party

Bra Snapper, Chair Sniffer Party

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Hehehehe ha haa haaaa hahahahahaaaaa.

Well said Forrest.

Man, am I having a doozy of a time on this thread.

Of course, a couple of stiff bourbons and dry helps enorrrnushly!
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 17 May 2008 10:20:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Palimpest & Ludwig,humour is always the best medicine.When you start taking yourself/job too seriously,you miss the point.
I don't know Troy Buswell,however he is not beyond redemption and nor are most human beings.It is a hard lesson to learn, but only he can deal with it.
There will be more humour to come.Wishing you all well.
Arjay.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 17 May 2008 11:59:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
“I find your support for him rather surprising”

Bronwyn, I don’t know Buswell from a bar of soap. I haven’t got a clue as to whether he is a complete low lifer or a ball-crunchlingly good politician!

All I’m supporting is the principle that things be placed in perspective and people not be thrown on the trash-heap over silly little indiscretions.

No one that has contributed on this thread seems to have a clue or give a damn about Buswell’s good side, which surely must be considerable for him to have gained the leadership of his party.

But there plenty of people willing to think the worst, and highlight or exaggerate the negatives as portrayed in the media.

I hate this sort of unbalanced carry-on. I see it in my workplace and indeed I experienced it personally in a major way last year. So I’m very sensitive to it.
Posted by Ludwig, Sunday, 18 May 2008 7:22:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am a man and I am disgusted about other men pulling down or looking at women the way some 'blokes' do. For pete's sake, it is disrespectful!
Not to long ago men were sued for doing things like that and certainly were not allowed to enter into any sort of serious occupation or profession.What example is that for our youth? This chap is just a dog and belongs in a kennel.
Posted by eftfnc, Monday, 19 May 2008 1:58:40 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree with Ludwig, this is becoming one of the more humorous OLO threads, in an ocean of sobriety, a little bra snapping is no big thing. Actually every time I read the topic heading I reflect on tales regarding ladies bicycle saddles et al.

eftfnc “I am a man and I am disgusted about other men pulling down or looking at women the way some 'blokes' do. For pete's sake, it is disrespectful!”

Oh, I am one of them blokes who look at women the way some blokes do. Yet, strange, I do not feel in the least remorseful.

I usually do the instant check-over, face, breasts, waist, calves and thighs and then go back to check the eyes and if she is looking back at me with some inkling of intelligence, I know I am hopeful for greater things. However, if the response is the blank bimbo stare of “eyes open but no one home” I quickly avert my gaze to look elsewhere.

“Window shopping”, a most cherished pursuit, maybe Troy just extended sampling technique to include Pheromonal olfaction.
Posted by Col Rouge, Monday, 19 May 2008 2:49:46 PM
"I agree with Ludwig, this is becoming one of the more humorous OLO threads, in an ocean of sobriety, a little bra snapping is no big thing." (Quote: TB)

I wholeheartedly agree TB;...as is the plucking out of male pubic hairs..., one....by.....one.

What jolly fun!
Posted by Ginx, Monday, 19 May 2008 6:10:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All